decorator

Motherwell Vs Stjarnan Fc

That is a killer..... We have lost potentially well over a million from the loss to Stjarnan.

Obviously would have needed to beat Poznan but Oooft!!!! A sold out Fir Park against Inter Milan..... Stuff dreams are made off!!

I'm sure the draw will be a hot topic of conversation at the free meal tomorrow the club have laid on as a thank you to those who went on the charter to Iceland. Meanwhile the rest who went, the majority, will be getting...........

To be fair if I had travelled to Iceland to witness another embarrassing performance following the first leg, no free meal or hospitality would make me feel better! In fact, I'd probably tell the club where to shove it if it was offered!

Can you even say those are the teams we'd have played if we beat them? Not sure but are the pots not done according to each teams co-eff points so we would have been a higher placed non seed meaning we wouldn't have got Poznan?

The draw was made before we were out so we would definitely have played Poznan. After that we may not have drawn Inter but there would've been plenty of decent ties in there!

As much as wish it was us welcoming Inter to Fir Park, what's done is done.

Good on Stjarnan. Total fairytale for them and just rewards for knocking 2 more experienced, professional teams out the competition.