Top Six Split

Brazilian

Not bad. 12:45 for the Aberdeen game is a bit of a pain in the arse but if it's a decider for 2nd, we'll still take a huge crowd.

Which team has lost out on the home game?

Better be earlier than that or you'll miss the first 30 minutes (12.15 KO according to Browni's post).

• Like 1

Don't think there is too much to whine about with the fixtures. The results could go anyway on any given day so should make for an exciting climax to the season with the fight over 2nd, 3rd and 4th places.

The remaining results pre split are huge and will go a long way to determining the final placings. If we can go into the split 9 points ahead of United then it will be very hard for them to catch us. Hopefully, goal difference does not come into play since Utd and Dons have a big advantage there.

While it would be great to go to Pittodire and clinch second place the last day of the season, I am not sure that my heart could stand that !!! I'm all for wrapping it up sooner rather than later.

To be honest the difference between 2nd and 3rd is negligible. The difference between 3rd and 4th could be huge. All in, a shoot out for 2nd should be a party and if we fail then c'est la vie. Just as a slight downer we haven't scored on the last day under McCall.

lasley and hammell being suspended for the celtic game rather than a more winnable game is a bonus for us.

playing st johnstone and inverness at fir park are the two most winnable fixtures so it's good we got that. it's possible that 6 points from those two games will be all we need to claim 3rd.

I bet Celtic drop more points in the next 6 matches than they have in the last 20.

If we don't pick up points off Celtic you can guarantee our rivals will.

I believe all the top 6 games kick off at the same time on that day, I think they try and make it all the top 6 play at once and then the bottom 6 then kick off at the same time later on in the day or play the day before.

The bottom six normally play on the Saturday, with the top six on Sunday. Both set of fixtures with the same kick off time.