2014-15 Ins And Outs

Toxteth O'Grady

I heard Craig Reid won't sign unless he's offered a large share of the extra money he earned us with that goal he scored at Pittodrie.

That does sound like a load of rubbish. It was a team effort. He may have scored the goal.

Unless he has other options lined up (which he may have) and as long as we have have offered a reasonable contract then I would expect him to sign..

In the unlikely event it is true, then I don't expect he will be signing..

I heard Craig Reid won't sign unless he's offered a large share of the extra money he earned us with that goal he scored at Pittodrie.

Heard from who? I know this is a rumours thread, but people claiming to know the details of alleged outrageous contract demands should be named and shamed.

Heard on twitter we have someone called Jeff Callebaut on trial. Barely anything on him online.

A Twitter search turns up a young Belgian player of that name, going by his bio he's an Under 17 player (or was recently) so maybe one for the youths...

Heard on twitter we have someone called Jeff Callebaut on trial. Barely anything on him online.

I just had a wee look online myself there. Apparently he's a 17 year old defender who's been capped by Belgium a few times at youth levels. He'd maybe be a signing for the under 20s as opposed to the first team.

Just seen Paul McGowan in Upper Crust

McCall sings McGowan's praises six times a season and may well fancy himself to do a rehabilitation job on a very talented 26 year old playmaker. A plausible signing which could go either way, and by a long way not the only player we have ever taken a chance on despite some baggage...

McCall sings McGowan's praises six times a season and may well fancy himself to do a rehabilitation job on a very talented 26 year old playmaker. A plausible signing which could go either way, and by a long way not the only player we have ever taken a chance on despite some baggage...

But do we need another midfielder?

1401218473[/url]' post='413402']

But do we need another midfielder?

Maybe not, though there has been talk of a linkman / playmaker type player being wanted. Who do we have at present to play that role, i'd say vigurs at a stretch and that's it. It is not mccall's normal approach of course (this being ball carriers wide, battlers in the middle and two striker partnerships) but he may be looking at increasing his options.

Schools not even out and the crazy season has begun. far too many bites for one afternoon

McGowan doesn't need a shop to be 'open' to be in it

You still not letting on who the "potential" 3rd strip sponsor/player could be ??

Since it is silly season - i will say Ojammanotworthy.gif

I think the McGowan deal is a goer. I know the family and they're being coy about it rather than just saying no.

Not so sure if if appreciate him at the club knowing what his personal life is like. But McCall is the magic man, so you never know.

Also on McPake. Bellshill lad. I'd take him. Good player in a bad team but wasn't part of the end of season down fall really. We need a McPake!!