2014-15 Ins And Outs

Toxteth O'Grady

Thinking about a deal you have been offered and/or negotiating the finer points, all before the deadline you have been set, isn't exactly dithering. Or should we tell Lasley to fuck off too for not having signed already?

If nothing else, it shows the rumour of Ainsworth having already signed for an MLS team wasn't true.

Forget him, bring Omar Daley back

Now your talking, in what position do you propose. Maybe Head of Club Media? Or has Casagolda already been appointed?whistling.gifph34r.gif

In fact hold it, another former speedy winger is available 'Steve Jones', I want a bit more time to deliberate

In fact hold it, another former speedy winger is available 'Steve Jones', I want a bit more time to deliberate

I actually liked Steve Jones. Thought he done alright for us and I wouldn't be against a return if he took a sensible wage.

I actually liked Steve Jones. Thought he done alright for us and I wouldn't be against a return if he took a sensible wage.

We forgetting how old he is?

Eejits saying his agent is holding out for more money and has an offer from another club.

Im sure Tom Hately said something similar and that went really well for him eh ! Not too bothered if he signs or not im sure we can get someone else in of a similar style maybe even one that can tackle occasionally but if he does sign ill take that

Shite house rumour season well and truly up and running now..All things considering I can't see Lionel not signing for at least another season. With Faddy away, he will be looking at a starting berth from the off, and having settled in quite well, he's in a win win situation. Either he stays after hopefully a good season or he pumps up his reputation and moves on. Either way he'll sign on unless a daft offer materialises that turns his head.

Rumour on twitter we've enquired about David Good willie.

Think it would be too early in the transfer window for him to agree a deal with us.

Nice to be linked tho, and it may nudge Ainsworth's agent to deal...as no doubt Goodwillie would command a big wage / portion of remaining budget if he were to sign

Could offer him a Sasa Curcic contract?

Sasa Curcic quit football for sex. The wayward Serb, who famously bought a double-decker "party" bus during his days in Birmingham, was just 29 when he told Sky TV of his future plans. "A chairman might offer £10m for me. I would not be interested. But if he offered me 15 women from around the world that would be different. I would tell the chairman: please let me make these women happy – I will satisfy them like they have never been satisfied before."

• Like 3

Think it would be too early in the transfer window for him to agree a deal with us.

Nice to be linked tho, and it may nudge Ainsworth's agent to deal...as no doubt Goodwillie would command a big wage / portion of remaining budget if he were to sign

Not sure we need another forward. Rather spend some extra to keep ainsworth than spend it on goodwillie. I would think any new faces would be to address our goals against record in the way of a centre back or midfielder..... or replace Ainsworth.

I am interested to see how Angol will do next season. With this season under his belt I think he might be turn out to be a very good asset to the team.

The wife may disagree though, she might be willing to spend some extra money for Goodwillie :evilgrin: