2014-15 Ins And Outs

Toxteth O'Grady

There has been supposition (emphasis on supposition) that Thomas has not been played due to a fee that would be due to Celtic after playing a certain amount of games.

It was Stuart McCall himself however who actually brought the fact to light there was any fee due at the last AGM.

For centre half, I fully expect Kerr or Ramsden (or even Reid) to fill in there. Be surprised to see a new face.

If anything happens to Ramsden we will be in big trouble. For me a good quality central defender is a must. The reason we've done well recently is we have replaced like with like. We cannot afford to lose Hutchinson and not replace him. And I mean literally not afford because it will equate to league place prize money at the end of the season.

Kerr is more of a centre-half than he is full back. So we would be replacing like with like. TBH, if we were going to bring in any more new faces, I'd like to see them in the middle of the park.

If we do bring in another player I'm pretty sure it will be a central defender.

You might be right.

Currently, we have Reid, Kerr, Ramsden, McManus, Hammell, ZFA, Cummins and Murray in the squad as defenders. So if we do bring in another body, we'll need to offload others I would think.

Got to agree with last few posts about Zaine . One of the poorerst players I've seen in a Well shirt in recent times . Bombscare at the back , and nothing of an attacking threat when used further up the pitch . Can't fault the guy for effort , but he's just no' very good . How he was ever on Spurs books is anyone's guess .

Got to agree with last few posts about Zaine . One of the poorerst players I've seen in a Well shirt in recent times . Bombscare at the back , and nothing of an attacking threat when used further up the pitch . Can't fault the guy for effort , but he's just no' very good . How he was ever on Spurs books is anyone's guess .

Can't agree fully with that.

He does offer something when pushed up the field but just not a regular enough basis and tends to drop out of games when not in a confident mood. He created more than several exciting moments when playing left mid and contributed 3 goals last season.

He is never a left back though

Can't agree fully with that.

He does offer something when pushed up the field but just not a regular enough basis and tends to drop out of games when not in a confident mood. He created more than several exciting moments when playing left mid and contributed 3 goals last season.

He is never a left back though

This is near the truth.

I don't know anyone can say he offers nothing.

He needs to up his consistancy though and while some players learn from experience, others don't and tend to fall out of the game.

ZFA needs to start learning from experience but remember he is still only 20 years old. He still has a couple of years were he can realistically develop.

he's had good games and bad games.

he was superb against celtic a couple of months ago and shut down jonny russell at tannadice playing at fullback the season before so there is some ability there. he has two years left on his contract, it's up to the coaching staff to bring him on.

he's had good games and bad games.

he was superb against celtic a couple of months ago and shut down jonny russell at tannadice playing at fullback the season before so there is some ability there. he has two years left on his contract, it's up to the coaching staff to bring him on.

I would agree he's had good parts of games I don't remember ever coming away from a game saying he had a great game. When he plays its like a nightmare scenario for Hammy because if ZFA doesn't

know what he's about to do no one else will.

Certainly the worst player I have seen at Fir Park in many a year