2014-15 Ins And Outs

Toxteth O'Grady

Re Clarkson.

If he's capable of showing the form he showed in his last 2 seasons then it's a no brainer for me. Always liked Clarkson and I am a bit of a sucker for former favourite players returning.

I also believe he's the only player fit to wear the number 10 for us.

It certainly would grate to see him play for another Scottish team.

Given that Las is number 14, does that mean we are trying to offload him too?

Of course not. Various signs throughout last season, including the recall of Hollis towards the end, to suggest that our highest paid keeper isn't rated.

I wouldn't fancy our chances of moving him on but you never know.

Given that Las is number 14, does that mean we are trying to offload him too?

Of course not because we know that is his preferred number. However, it is odd to not have a number 1 but have 2 goalies at number 12 and 13 so unless we have chosen to not use 1 or are going with 3 first team goalies I reckon Gunnar may move.

Of course not because we know that is his preferred number. However, it is odd to not have a number 1 but have 2 goalies at number 12 and 13 so unless we have chosen to not use 1 or are going with 3 first team goalies I reckon Gunnar may move.

Wouldn't be surprised. Probably some Russian/Eastern European goalie that none of us have heard of!

"Hibs are weighing up a move for former Motherwell striker Henrik Ojamaa, who left Fir Park to join Legia Warsaw in June 2013. (Sun)"

BBC Gossip

If he's available, I'd take him over Clarkson. You know where you are loved Henrik.

"Hibs are weighing up a move for former Motherwell striker Henrik Ojamaa, who left Fir Park to join Legia Warsaw in June 2013. (Sun)"

BBC Gossip

If he's available, I'd take him over Clarkson. You know where you are loved Henrik.

:lol: Hibs.