2014-15 Ins And Outs

Toxteth O'Grady

We actually need Rangers to come up from a financial point of view.

They died, we'll never let them forget it and will never stop laughing at them, but now we need the money their tickets, hospitality and league sponsorship brings unfortunately!!

• Like 2

They died, we'll never let them forget it and will never stop laughing at them, but now we need the money their tickets, hospitality and league sponsorship brings unfortunately!!

As much as that may be true i hope they dont get out of the championship, another financial crisis and a terminal liquidation for them this time would be my preferred option. The SPFL is a happier and nicer place without them and all the shite they bring with them,

• Like 1

Are we sure this isn't merely a hack putting two and two together to get five?

Leeann at Hibs + Leeann having relationship with him/agent + Hibs being one of the few Scottish clubs who could pay a transfer fee = Story

I'd suspect:

"Leeann, I bet you'd welcome a player like Ojamaa in your team for next season?" + "Absolutely, someone like him is exactly what we could be doing with" = Story

He played consistently last season in a championship winning team in a decent league. He seems to enjoy his international status. I doubt facing playing in the Scottish 2nd tier despite the wages based on the above would appeal.

If be very surprised if the Rangers fans travelled in the numbers they did before. I expect some form of boycott of Fir park and most other grounds when they return to the top flight.

If be very surprised if the Rangers fans travelled in the numbers they did before. I expect some form of boycott of Fir park and most other grounds when they return to the top flight.

It's an interesting one.

I did wonder around the time of that League Cup game if when this time came whether we might escape some of their ire as after Charles Green initial bluster he seemed to imply in not so many words that we weren't the bad guys of the piece - I remember some claptrap about "we could see it in their eyes" and "we know who our friends are" but since he's long since been discredited in their eyes I doubt that'll hold any weight whatsoever now.

On one hand as you say you'll have the bitter and twisted that will point blank refuse to put a penny in the coffers of teams they consider put the boot in. Then there will be the bitter and twisted but who will want to be there in person to revel in any victory over those who they consider put the boot in.

Then you'll have folk that regardless whether its Motherwell or Montrose Rangers are playing they will be there if they possibly can as they simply want to support their team.

And then regardless of everything that has happened whatever their view there's the fact as we've experienced before and after their demise, that in general Old Firm fans don't travel in the same numbers as they once did.

1404046398[/url]' post='415162']

Explain the unfairness and untruths then, will you?

He didn't sign some of tthe guys mentioned so that seems inaccurate, plus when you have no great budget, surely you should get the benefit of the doubt occasionally

Fairness is a bit more subjective, I will give you that but I will always cut him some slack cos I reckon he has brought more success,relatively speaking ,than any other manager I remember in over 40 years watching them, it's a close thing between him and wee Tommy

It's an interesting one.

I did wonder around the time of that League Cup game if when this time came whether we might escape some of their ire as after Charles Green initial bluster he seemed to imply in not so many words that we weren't the bad guys of the piece - I remember some claptrap about "we could see it in their eyes" and "we know who our friends are" but since he's long since been discredited in their eyes I doubt that'll hold any weight whatsoever now.

On one hand as you say you'll have the bitter and twisted that will point blank refuse to put a penny in the coffers of teams they consider put the boot in. Then there will be the bitter and twisted but who will want to be there in person to revel in any victory over those who they consider put the boot in.

Then you'll have folk that regardless whether its Motherwell or Montrose Rangers are playing they will be there if they possibly can as they simply want to support their team.

And then regardless of everything that has happened whatever their view there's the fact as we've experienced before and after their demise, that in general Old Firm fans don't travel in the same numbers as they once did.

The ironic thing is they gave Motherwell far more money by going to the cup game at ibrox than they'd be starving us of if they do boycott fir park.

I know some otherwise reasonable and intelligent Rangers fans who I believe won't be going to away games on their return. It's gone pretty quiet recently, and it appears to have mellowed a bit, but I'm sure a lot of the bitterness towards those they feel "kicked them when they were down..." Will come bubbling to the surface in 13 months time.

I wouldn't think Motherwell should be budgeting for 5000 rangers twice next season, will be interesting to see how that pans out?

(All assuming they manage to get out the championship...)

One thing will dictate if Rangers fans come to Fir Park.

A successful Rangers team.

If Rangers come up and challenge the glory hunters will forget any past promises pretty sharpish.

If they don't the hunt will be on for scapegoats.

One thing will dictate if Rangers fans come to Fir Park.

A successful Rangers team.

If Rangers come up and challenge the glory hunters will forget any past promises pretty sharpish.

If they don't the hunt will be on for scapegoats.

Either way, I'm dreading it. Different club but followed by Rangers Fans Version 2.0 - same pish but with twice as much venom.

Not good.

He would be a great signing but i think his wage demands will be out of our league, he will end up back with Sally and the blue ugly sister.

was he not one of those players similar to neil mccann, targetted by the boo boys for being "from the wrong side"??

was he not one of those players similar to neil mccann, targetted by the boo boys for being "from the wrong side"??

You might be correct there, he started off with Celtic boys club before he went to Rangers. Just higlights the fact why i hope that mob dont get back to the top league,giving abuse to players not for their lack of football skills but based on what school they went to, feckin morons

ERM

No WE don't.

No one does. Its PR bollocks even the club never claimed Sevco missing hurt us. It was :

1. The lack of SPL sponsor = Ta Neil have a raise (oh and why did WE vote to give him one).

2. Giving Sevco amongst others a wedge of our winnings. (Noticed Celtic kept their 100%)

3. Policing these lot. Its probably not worth the extra.

Read this

http://www.tsfm.net/armageddon-what-armageddon/