2014-15 Ins And Outs

Toxteth O'Grady

It doesn't really matter if they came directly from Bradford or not. He uses his connections in the game to recruit players he knows will do a good job for him. Same as Leann Dempster has done with Porteous.

Maybe you'd prefer we conduct our business by drawing up a list of clubs or professionals we can't approach on the moral grounds that it would be unfair or unsporting to use personnel connections within the game.

Perhaps when we next appoint a new manager or any other member of staff for the matter, we tell them that using connections within the football sphere is strictly prohibited and won't be tolerated at Motherwell FC.

No, didn't think so.

Now now, don't be a fanny and put your handbag down.

I'm perfectly clear on how football works.

It was a discussion about a chief executive leaving a club and within a few short weeks returning to the old club to poach staff.

She left with our best wishes and she slevered long and hard about the moral family fibre of the club. 10 minutes later she's scrolling through her phone contacts.

McCall signed for us when he was between clubs if I recall and he signed two players from one of the ex clubs. It's not really comparable.

I'm pretty sure there are some pissed of people at fir park at the moment (although obviously not with JP"

• Like 1

What age is JP? Is it not the case that he would need replaced soon anyway? Perhaps it was time for the apprentice to step up or the risk of us losing him which may have been a longer term issue?

I remember being disappointed when Craig Brown left but realised he would have had to be replaced in the following couple of years so why not then. No-one can deny the outcome was overall positive.

• Like 1

JP is away, discussing it on here won't change that. Time now for Adam Stokes to step up or for someone else to take his place, end of. Thought this was meant to be a ins and outs for players not staff.

As I have said, I heard that we could be looking at Dan the Man's brother Patrik. Was wondering if there had been any other names rumoured

JP is away, discussing it on here won't change that. Time now for Adam Stokes to step up or for someone else to take his place, end of. Thought this was meant to be a ins and outs for players not staff.

As I have said, I heard that we could be looking at Dan the Man's brother Patrik. Was wondering if there had been any other names rumoured

Calling him "Dan the Man" makes me wish we never signed him... Cringe...

But aye, you're right enough that JP is gone. But you can't complain at people expressing their opinion on the guy. It's an Ins and outs thread; not just for the players, but for the club.

Where did you hear this rumour? It's a common one to hear when a player has siblings looking for clubs tbh - we were linked to a Josh Law long before a nicky left for Sevco and Hindrek Ojamaa was thrown about as well for a bit!

The championship's a different style of play from the premiership, don't know the Livingston team from last season but it might not reflect his ability, could be a case that there were favoured or more experienced players in there midfield and he was only there to act as cover for them. Never know what he could do here given the chance.

Like Gordon Young before him J.P will be distancing himself from you know who.

and who the fuck is who know who... think I read every post since who know who was mentioned to no fucking prevail! Someone want to spill it.

Where did you hear this from??

A reliable source is all I'm saying.

rolleyes.gif

patrik twardzik couldn't get a game for livingston last season.

Dan twardzik and Reid couldn't get games for Dundee and Morton , haven't done too badly for us

But if he is a central midfielder and not a winger I really can't see why we would be wanting him