2014-15 Ins And Outs

Toxteth O'Grady

A dick because of something he did 10 years ago? Let's move on shall we...

I wasn't basing it on anyone action, just believe he is a bit of a dick in general. Personally think Faddy was and still would be a better player and sadly I would be in no rush to see him sign again. Think we should be looking at players that haven't had there chance to shine and stop with this sentimental shit

I wasn't basing it on anyone action, just believe he is a bit of a dick in general. Personally think Faddy was and still would be a better player and sadly I would be in no rush to see him sign again. Think we should be looking at players that haven't had there chance to shine and stop with this sentimental shit

Understand you are not the only one to add about us looking at the ginger fellow, but, hasn't Mr McCall not already stated he was only in training and was likely to take up an offer elsewhere? Whilst he may well have added to the squad, not a priority and definitely not welcomed to the detriment of our youth prospects.

• Like 1

Ah good, glad to see you weren't really basing it anything then...dirol.gif

Anyway, wee Stu in the press conference just there saying it is purely training facilities for Pearson and he has somewhere set up to go to at the weekend. He also mentioned thatthere were a couple of people we had interest in but they went to other clubs in thepast couple of weeks. That said, he did say none of them were absolute targets and didnt seem to bothered about that.

You're an absolute ghoul of a poster. Based on nothing at all, of course.

Some Radio Clyde reporter on Twatter claiming that McCall has stated that the clearasil kid is purely training here and has options elsewhere to take up. (Probably Hibs)

So that means he'll probably sign

Aye, its in the YouTube press conf video.

Was down at Newcastle v Derby a few years ago and Pearo was captain for Derby and absolutely ran the show, looked very accomplished. Albeit he played centre mid that day and I think has mostly done for a few years.

Not an area we need covered. Good footballer but doubt he has the legs for left mid anymore.

In my opinion, that's where we should be playing Vigurs. No real pace required, just an ability to pick a pass. I'd like to see us play a 4231 ...................................................

...............................For those saying Sutton can't play up front himself, I'd be hoping that it would turn into almost a 433 with wingers pushed forward when attacking...

i'm not going to say i dont think he could do well there, but if you play one up top and one behind, surely you want one of them to have pace? thats one reason why last season with Sutty and Faddy - it just didnt work

and as for saying the 4231 should turn into a 433 when attacking - how does that work? - you've got two wingers who you want to push on and you've got Vigurs in behind Sutton - by my reckoning, thats 3, plus Sutton = 4

i'm not going to say i dont think he could do well there, but if you play one up top and one behind, surely you want one of them to have pace? thats one reason why last season with Sutty and Faddy - it just didnt work

and as for saying the 4231 should turn into a 433 when attacking - how does that work? - you've got two wingers who you want to push on and you've got Vigurs in behind Sutton - by my reckoning, thats 3, plus Sutton = 4

4-2-3-1 turns into 4-3-3 because the two wingers bomb forward and the other attacking midfielder plays off and behiind the centre forward, so it could be a 4-3-3 but perhaps it's more like a 4-2-1-3. It can just as easily become a 4-2-4 or a 4-4-2 depending on the individual actions of individual players.

Really the only formation that really matters is the one of you start with, the base formation that everything else stems from.

Dont know if he could turn in another 20 + goals season but might be worth a years deal.

For me it's either Sutton or Higdon - our budget can't afford both. If we had all the money in the world then maybe you could have both in your squad with only 1 starting and the other providing competition but that wont happen.

For me it's either Sutton or Higdon - our budget can't afford both. If we had all the money in the world then maybe you could have both in your squad with only 1 starting and the other providing competition but that wont happen.

I know that Faddy wages were covered by a director (but wasn't a degree of club funds used). Combine that with Hutch and Arnier's (as they haven't been replaced) and surely you'd be able to afford a Higdon. Too much the same player though for me, we need a nippy poacher to feed off Sutton ball winning flicks.

For me it's either Sutton or Higdon - our budget can't afford both.

If I was forced to choose I reckon Higdon would just about shade it for me. Sutton probably puts in more of a shift defensively as well as attack, however, when it comes to goals Higdon has that certain something. Anyway it’s pure fantasy as it’s never going to happen.

Needing a new keeper, Dans not the same keeper that we had on loan. Sutton can't play himself at all, another striker please. The defence looks lazy, lack of competition I think. A left winger is needed too but by no means top of the list.