2014-15 Ins And Outs

Toxteth O'Grady

Gunnar and Dan are pretty much on par with each other I reckon.

They both have some good points but hey both also have bad. Dan maybe edges it with his shot stopping a little better. Both are just 'ok' in my eyes.

Either way, if we can shift one of them to free up wages then happy days.

Neilsen was awarded MOTM against Germany in a world cup qualifier 18 months ago. Dan, Dan he's our man couldn't get on the bench at Dundee 18 months ago.

Neilsen can't even make the first team in a relegation threatened side 18 months later, while Twardzik is a guaranteed starter in a premier league team 18 months later.

Hey, this 'pick two random things and jam them together to make your point' thing is fun.

• Like 1

Neilsen was awarded MOTM against Germany in a world cup qualifier 18 months ago. Dan, Dan he's our man couldn't get on the bench at Dundee 18 months ago.

Ah, the tried and tested "one off game where he conceded three goals " method of judging players.

Caught a big one!! Iv got no love for either of them, and picking between neilsen & twardzik as number 1 for me is like picking which baw you would like kicked in first. I just dont buy this good shot stopper patter, all goalkeepers shot stop, thats why they are goalkeepers at the end of the day. We have been spoiled with keepers in recent years and thats maybe why I have my opinion, I just think we could get better if we shopped about a bit, thats all. However our priorities lie elsewhere in terms of positions to fill on the park be it this month or in the summer!

• Like 1