2014-15 Ins And Outs

Toxteth O'Grady

That'll clear some to boo from when the teams come out until the final whistle.

Yeah he was a fanny as a young boy, most of us would look back and say the same of ourselves. If he has fight about him and shows a number of the current team up then it will be a success.

Look forward to the usual suspects showing up on here to cover their arses so in 4 months they can say "told you so".

• Like 1

Pearson was one of the best youngsters I've seen coming through at Fir Park!! Pity he ended his employment with us before in such a poor manner. Regardless of this, Football has no morals so quite happy to see a Good creative midfielder for once this season, so welcome back Pearo!!

Decent signing. Should hopefully provide the link we need from middle to front, allowing Lasley to revert to his more familiar combative role and providing protection for the back four.

Another 1 or 2 in would be pleasing.

I thought it would be more unlikely that we'd sign ex players under Baraclough, but if Pearson is a player that he's seen play down south and rates then it's maybe coincidence he's an ex player rather than a lazy signing...

Also, if the players he identifies as being the best available to dig us out this mess sign up, then it doesn't matter whether they've been at the club before or not....

He was here when McCall was in charge mid season. He was wanting to sign him but cash was an issue unlike Clarkson who didn't fit the mold of the pacey striker he wanted at the time

Death knell for Vigurs? Left sided midfielder that can also play centre midfielder. Or given that Vigurs looked his best alongside McFadden, maybe someone like Pearson will link well with Vigurs?

For me, I'd be trying to find a way to get them both in the team. Both technically gifted, need as many of those players as we can get right now.

Be tempted by a 4231 of

Nielsen

Law Kerr O'Brien Hammell

Lasley Carswell

Vigurs Pearson Thomas

Sutton

with Lasley and Carswell fined if they go further forward than the centre circle...

Death knell for Vigurs? Left sided midfielder that can also play centre midfielder. Or given that Vigurs looked his best alongside McFadden, maybe someone like Pearson will link well with Vigurs?

For me, I'd be trying to find a way to get them both in the team. Both technically gifted, need as many of those players as we can get right now.

Be tempted by a 4231 of

Nielsen

Law Kerr O'Brien Hammell

Lasley Carswell

Vigurs Pearson Thomas

Sutton

with Lasley and Carswell fined if they go further forward than the centre circle...

Vigurs needs players running beyond so hopefully Pearson compliments him well.

Possibility of another signing before Wednesday. Sounds like Baraclough is getting well backed.

We can accommodate two left footed midfielders, and pearo's running would allow vigurs to play his natural game. If we also have ojamaa and Sutton play in the bulk of the games between now and the end of the season we should definitely get goals. Hopefully a defender or two are on the shopping list now.

and as an added bonus pearo adds a bit of height when defending or attacking at corners . if he has still got an engine half as good as before .he will stroll the spfl , and as for the way he left us before ,,,,,,,,,feck it , we need all we can get ,no time to bring up the past .....( yet )