2014-15 Ins And Outs

Toxteth O'Grady

What is more terrifying is the thought that if the new owner was not in place we could have been facing the 2nd half of the season with what we already had. Relegation would have been a certainty. At least we have a fighting chance with some new players to freshen things up and some of our nearest relegation strugglers are selling their best assets.

I know I'm repeating myself, but I really can't believe we're signing another centre back.

McManus, Ramsden, O'Brien, Laing, Kerr, Reid. All capable of playing there. Baffled...

We can now adopt the old Craig Brown scotland tactics.

Possible Team

Long

Reid, Kerr, Laing, Ramsden, O'Brien, McManus, Hartley, Hammell, Straker

Sutton - (Don't forget to track back)

What is more terrifying is the thought that if the new owner was not in place we could have been facing the 2nd half of the season with what we already had. Relegation would have been a certainty. At least we have a fighting chance with some new players to freshen things up and some of our nearest relegation strugglers are selling their best assets.

Amen sister.

Totally agree, team has been screaming out for players and when we sign someone people are still moaning. Some guys haven't even played for the team yet. We are not a top flight club and can't attract decent players here on loan.

+1 Some folk are never pleased. By all means complain in a few months time if new acquisitions turn out to be flops, but come on give them a chance.

Can't compare McDonald to any of the guys we are bringing in. McDonald played at Premiership level with Southampton.

Having said that I'll literally take anyone right now. You can say we have so many defenders right now but most of them are absolutely gantin' and have been for 6 months.

We've conceded 19 goals in our last 6 matches and if that continues we are dead. Finished. Might as well give up now.

Bring in another 10 defenders if you like as long as two of them know the basics.

Hopefully we sign a few more guys in the next couple of hours.

Are people seriously giving any sort of credibility to what this 'Leanne' character is saying?! I have never seen as much pish spouted in my life and that's saying something based on the nonsense that is thrown about on this forum for starters!

To be honest I don't really know but I will take any rumours gladly just now, no one else seems to be getting any inside information that used to be posted on the forums.Where's Casagolda when you need him :rolleyes: