2014-15 Ins And Outs

Toxteth O'Grady

Feel sorry for big Gunner, he wasn't given a fair crack with us!! He'll end up doing well elsewhere, good luck to him!!

He could never produce his undoubted talent on matchday and thats why he wasn't our number one choice. Two managers came to the same conclusion. An extremely talented goalie by all accounts but he never lived up to the promise.

I don't think he was brilliant by any means but was better than Hollis and was treated badly by McCall last season.

I don't think he's any worse than Dan but will have been on a fair bit more cash so the right decision has been made in the end.

Feel a bit sorry for the big man, he seemed to be regaining his confidence and was playing well then McCall bizarrely recalled Hollis for the last few games of the season.

Understand what was said re Hollis v Neilson but for me he was far too flappy, (remember the game v St Johnstone?). Even in his 'good' games on Youtube for the Faroe Islands he gets away with absolute murder!

Glad he's gone but wish him nothing but the best. It won't come back to haunt us this time.

I'm so glad you're here to keep me right!! I bow to your superior football mind!! I now know my place!!

Now kindly go back to your Football Manager game on the Xbox

You're totally welcome. He's a guy who at 28 has made less senior appearances that Bob McHugh.

I presume his agent is refreshing that video of him against Germany to show clubs, rather than the ones of him flapping at crosses and putting Stevie May free kicks back into the six yard box. If he can find a league where they don't shoot the ball hard at him, he might be okay.

Feel sorry for big Gunner, he wasn't given a fair crack with us!! He'll end up doing well elsewhere, good luck to him!!

Sorry for him ....Naw , allegedly had potential when we signed him but never showed any of it, and turned out to be a feckin bomb scare anytime he was played. He has been a wage thief for over 2 years now, Hollis was keeping him out of the team FFS, so a good move to punt him, albeit a year too late.

£1.5k pw off the wage bill if in the unlikely event Gunnar willing to walk without settlement for his contract

Left by mutual consent according to the official site, so maybe an agreement re money due was agreed, but i would be surprised if it was for the full outstanding term of his contract

Sorry for him ....Naw , allegedly had potential when we signed him but never showed any of it, and turned out to be a feckin bomb scare anytime he was played.

I'll not argue he deserved anything, but he certainly had good games, if anything it was attitude that held him back

he never really recovered from MCall shafting him on return for Russia, no one who witnessed it could believe he re-instated Hollis, reckon that broke Nielsens desire, and McCall and Black were never going to use him as #1 after that.