2014-15 Ins And Outs

Toxteth O'Grady

Seen Jennings twice since he left us. Once for Coventry v Carlisle and once for Tranmere v Coventry. On both occasions he was outstanding.

He ran the show at Bramall Lane for Coventry the night I was there too. A big favourite of mine - truth is we have never replaced him.

I think we really need to examine the absolute minimum of what we need...

What the team shapes up like and what we need to ensure we stay in the league this season (More needs to happen in the summer).

Let us say we play 4231

-----------------Twardzik-----------------

Reid------ A.N. Other------OBrien-------Hammell

--------------Lasley---------A.N. Other--------

A.N Other-------A.N. Other--------Ojamaa

----------------------A.N. Other----------

I firmly believe we need 5 good additions this window (Otherwise we WILL go down).

That leaves us with a bench of:

Neilsen

McManus

Ramsden

Carswell

Vigurs

Lawson

Erwin

Sutton

Thomas

Watt

Ferguson

I think you're being a bit harsh, and also unrealistic with the number of players you think we need in.

One thing we need is a mobile central midfielder.

I actually think defensively we have the players, we just need to get them playing.

I remember Jim Gannon saying no matter what he did with our defence, they couldnt keep a clean sheet, then craig brown got the same defence on a run of clean sheets. Craigan was a bombscare under Gannon, and I said after Gannon's last game (ict? At fir park) I didn't want to see craigan in a 'well shirt again, I was wrong.

I think you're being a bit harsh, and also unrealistic with the number of players you think we need in.

One thing we need is a mobile central midfielder.

I actually think defensively we have the players, we just need to get them playing.

I remember Jim Gannon saying no matter what he did with our defence, they couldnt keep a clean sheet, then craig brown got the same defence on a run of clean sheets. Craigan was a bombscare under Gannon, and I said after Gannon's last game (ict? At fir park) I didn't want to see craigan in a 'well shirt again, I was wrong.

I think it was St Johnstone that pumped us.

Just spoke to one of my workmates who is from Morecambe and follows the team. He highly rates his Williams' passing skills and especially set pieces and dead balls. He said he would be on of the best in the Football league, no doubt. Only critic was that he does not like to defend at all and we shouldnt expect anything defensively. However, i'd be ok with that. I think we could use a 'Nr. 10' who can distribute the ball.

I think he would do well.

A non-league player that doesn't track back.

That might be just enough to push some of the posters on here over the edge.

He's playing in League 2. Nicky Law had a similar reputation when he joined the club from the same division, that turned out alright.

He's also relatively young at 23 years old, which is another positive.

If the manager rates him then I'm going to back him. Barraclough has to build his transfer reputation with the club, and until he shows otherwise I'll assume he knows what he's doing.

I suppose the biggest question is exactly how we're going to fund a move for him? Unless we've found some cash down the back of the couch, or if there are clubs lined up to take a couple of folk off our hands, are we to assume that Ojamaa is away?

It does seem however that Morecambe are in a fair bit of financial trouble, so perhaps they'd just be wanting the wages off their books.

He's playing in League 2. Nicky Law had a similar reputation when he joined the club from the same division, that turned out alright.

I'm not against any moves the new boss makes. Just saying that half the match threads are filled with moans about Josh Law being lower league mince and Vigurs/Ainsworth/ZFA/Whoever never tracking back and therefore being "a waste of a wage".

Just spoke to one of my workmates who is from Morecambe and follows the team. He highly rates his Williams' passing skills and especially set pieces and dead balls. He said he would be on of the best in the Football league, no doubt. Only critic was that he does not like to defend at all and we shouldnt expect anything defensively. However, i'd be ok with that. I think we could use a 'Nr. 10' who can distribute the ball.

I think he would do well.

Not so sure about his corner kicks!:whistling:

http://youtube.com/watch?v=Pt_WGytOkz0

The opposite end of the fourth year av, bleiv Gunnar Nielsen placed in contact with one gauge of skotska Motherwell. November 15 skrivaði Brunei Times that Gunnar Nielsen was on the way to Brunei DPMM FC, some hevur former Blackburn used, Steve Kean, some referee.

Newspaper skriavði miðskeiðis back in December, at Gunnar Nielsen will Malvern with DPMM FC.

Gunnar Nielsen sjálvur flennur just, toe, he will be asked about tíðindini. HOAs he Lotus hevur torført to work at sea space between the poles of the best end, so will dung yard Ikki to Brunei DPMM FC, at Gunnar pads.

Gunnar Nielsen hevur halva years after av covenant with Motherwell. OUT kappingarár fried Gunnar Yviri thief DYSTAR for the best, some bleiv Nummi tvey. Hoodia kappingarárið hevur he Onga DYSTAR poached and Motherwell lies niðurflyting.

Love Google translate.