2014-15 Ins And Outs

Toxteth O'Grady

He's only one man though and there's only do much one man can do. I doubt he would've expected to be playing in a team so bad.

He's now had the pleasure pf playing in the best and worst motherwell teams most of us have ever seen.

He's now had the pleasure pf playing in the best and worst motherwell teams most of us have ever seen.

We were better the two seasons before, under McGhee, in the mid 90s plus the team that won the cup.

That season we finished 10 points ahead of a Ross County team who were utter pish.

In short we need to strengthen in all areas and that just won't happen this month. As money is tight I'd prioritise our central midfield. If we can only bring in 2 players it should be one creative player and one defensive player. Preferably both should have some pace. Central midfield was the root cause of many of our problems today, as it is most weeks. As things stand I don't think I'd renew the contracts of any of our established central midfielders. Thats a damning indictment of Stuart McCall.

• Like 1

Ched Evans anyone?

Even if this were a serious suggestion, the fact is he's now a registered sex offender. I'm not sure how the law works, but wouldn't he be barred or at least be facing problems working somewhere that has any kind of association with children? Or does that only apply to certain registered offenders?

Even if this were a serious suggestion, the fact is he's now a registered sex offender. I'm not sure how the law works, but wouldn't he be barred or at least be facing problems working somewhere that has any kind of association with children? Or does that only apply to certain registered offenders?

Presumably it does... Graham Rix is managing again, and Craig Thomson is, ironically, playing in the juniors.

He's not a threat to children