2014-15 Ins And Outs

Toxteth O'Grady

No interested in McPake one bit and hope he is off to Dundee!

Would however be willing to take a gamble on McGowan. No doubt he's a got baggage, but think he's a good player that could add something to our team. And as other have said, McCall seems to get the best out of troubled players.

Think we'll move Simon Ramsden to the central defence and put Kerr at right back with Reid being used as either cover or defensive midfielder. :mellow:

Given Reid played every game since he came into the team and Kerr was available and on the bench for much of that time, I reckon it's more likely we'll see Ramsden and Reid forming the right hand side of the back four. Who plays centre back and who plays right back will be the question...

Deserved contract for Reid. His versatility will hopefully serve us well but unless Murray is ready to step up, I think we will need a replacement for Hutchinson.

Can we afford one though?

Right now if we assume that Hammell will be the left back and McManus will be the left sided centre back then we currently have..

Ramsden

Kerr

Reid

Cummins

All under contract next season fighting it out for only two positions, and we might also have the aforementioned Murray as well but no one seems sure of his contract situation.

Surely we'd have to move some of them on before we can bring someone else in?

Can we afford one though?

Right now if we assume that Hammell will be the left back and McManus will be the left sided centre back then we currently have..

Ramsden

Kerr

Reid

Cummins

All under contract next season fighting it out for only two positions, and we might also have the aforementioned Murray as well but no one seems sure of his contract situation.

Surely we'd have to move some of them on before we can bring someone else in?

If we maintain the same budget there should be a little room for manoeuvre, particularly if we manage to move on the likes of Cummins, McHugh and Lawson.

Should have a clearer idea in the next week or so when we find out which of the young ones have signed up.

...Also on McPake. Bellshill lad. I'd take him. Good player in a bad team but wasn't part of the end of season down fall really. We need a McPake!!

Is mcpake not from Coatbridge? I used to work with a guy who was pals with him. Even he admitted he was a bit of a fanny.

Born in Bellshill but played for Coatbridge amateurs before signing for Livvy.

Like almost everyone from Lanarkshire born from 1960 to the late 1990's, McPake was born in Bellshill, but he probably left 2 or 3 days later.....he stays in Calderbank I'm sure.

Or Lanark mind.

McPake was brought up in Salsburgh, just outside Airdrie

Anyone else want to put a pin on the map???

• Like 2