2014-15 Ins And Outs

Toxteth O'Grady

I almost responded to this yesterday, but the point is still valid today. I don't believe any rumours on here until I see an official announcement from a club that a player has been signed (and registered).

• Like 2

The only two that fall into that bracket this summer are Hutch and Ainsworth. And guess what the likely outcomes there will be. Hutch is off but I suspect Ainsworth may be also depending on offers he receives.

I don't grudge Hutch his move, but if Ainsworth is smart he'll sign here for a year at least and get some stability into his game.

He's had something like 13 different clubs in 8 years? The lad needs to settle down and get some game time I reckon. Another move for a bit more cash may seem more attractive, but what are the chances he'll find somewhere and settle in like he did with us?

In an interview in March, Ainsworth was talking about how much he loved it here and was hoping to be offered a contract and play in Europe next season.

Of course, circumstances (and offers) change, but there is a lot to be said for enjoying your job.

Even if we were to offer Ainsworth a generous contract (by our standards), I'd imagine it would still be a lot less than he was on at Rotherham. I'm sure he would like to stay, but if it means taking a 50% pay cut or something similar, you can understand why he's keeping his options open.

Henrik Ojamaa just tweeted a picture of him,the two Aniers and someone else. Pretty much confirms he's coming back tbh.

What?! Henrik coming back?!!! If only......

Small matter of the 3 year contract he signed that might hinder that particular deal.

Henrik Ojamaa just tweeted a picture of him,the two Aniers and someone else. Pretty much confirms he's coming back tbh.

I remember a pic of me and Barry Ferguson being posted on a website and a newspaper... It didn't confirm I was signing with old Rangers. Henrik is on to bigger and better things.. Never know though if both the Aniers are in the picture and one is a free agent Henri could be nipping is bros ear to sign with us.

I remember a pic of me and Barry Ferguson being posted on a website and a newspaper... It didn't confirm I was signing with old Rangers. Henrik is on to bigger and better things.. Never know though if both the Aniers are in the picture and one is a free agent Henri could be nipping is bros ear to sign with us.

Nope, he's definitely signing for us soon. Why would I come on to the Internet and tell lies?

You mean your not Maurice Edu?

• Like 2

Might be wrong, but I think he's just winding up Makaveli, by suggesting that the t'internet may be full of false claims and lies.

"Why would I come on to the Internet and tell lies? " - why indeed lol

I had to bite didn't I

Kieran MacDonald, ex-Motherwell youngster who moved on to Clyde, has been signed by Accies.

Choose any 2 from:

a) We should never have let him go

b) Hope he doesn't come back to haunt us

c) He always scores against us

• Like 1