2014-15 Ins And Outs

Toxteth O'Grady

On the subject of Ross McCormack, did anyone see Steven Naismith saying that his career took a dip after he left Rangers but his move to England had worked wonders for him on the BBC last night? What a clueless twat.

I seem to remember he said that his career took a dip because he has been told he wasn't good enough at Rangers but managed to pick up his game in Scotland...

express_logo.png

Page Missing Mystery!

Well, we tried. We really did try. But we just cannot find the page that you were looking for. It’s a real shame but we hope you decide to look at a different page on the Express while we try to figure out where it’s got to. You could always use the search box at the top of the site and try again. Or maybe you’d like to see something from these sections instead?

express_logo.png

Page Missing Mystery!

Well, we tried. We really did try. But we just cannot find the page that you were looking for. It's a real shame but we hope you decide to look at a different page on the Express while we try to figure out where it's got to. You could always use the search box at the top of the site and try again. Or maybe you'd like to see something from these sections instead?

http://www.express.co.uk/sport/football/487629/Steelmen-take-time-over-replacements

Saw a belter of a post on Toffeetalk claiming Everton look set to give us nearly £3m for two players - one of which an 18 year old and the other called Robertson!

Never laughed so hard in my life.

Took a screenshot, but I can't upload it here because of it's size.

Saw a belter of a post on Toffeetalk claiming Everton look set to give us nearly £3m for two players - one of which an 18 year old and the other called Robertson!

Never laughed so hard in my life.

Took a screenshot, but I can't upload it here because of it's size.

xaN8PJY.png

I'd love to see DC back at the 'Ark

I would love to see McCall get a striker in that he thinks will make a difference to Motherwell this season. if that is not DC then so be it.

In fact i would be impressed that the Gaffer is single minded enough to look elsewhere and not take the easy option just because he is an ex player and went to the Algarve training camp with the squad.

In the gaffer i trustyes.gif

• Like 1

I would love to see McCall get a striker in that he thinks will make a difference to Motherwell this season. if that is not DC then so be it.

In fact i would be impressed that the Gaffer is single minded enough to look elsewhere and not take the easy option just because he is an ex player and went to the Algarve training camp with the squad.

In the gaffer i trustyes.gif

Agree with all that. At the time of the Anier sale, there were quotes from McCall to suggest that we had a few irons in the fire for striking options so we'll see what materialises.

By the end of the week, we'll have a firmer idea of what potential income we have over the next month. If we do the business against Icelandic mob and draw a PSV or Lyon then it may change the quality of player we are pursuing.

With any luck Clarky will play today, even for 20 mins and we will get to see if there's glimpses of the player he once was and if he's worth signing. If not then we'll just have to trust the gaffer and find out come the start of the season