2014-15 Ins And Outs

Toxteth O'Grady

if hibs get relegated they should seriously consider switching to another sport.

the 5-1 final, getting pumped off celtic in the final a year later, 9-0 to malmo and losing to hearts in the quarter final of the LC this year is terrible but getting relegated when they should be laughing at hearts going down would be something else.

• Like 3

Yes! Makes sense too! Keeps the Edinburgh Derby (which is of financial interest to Hibs and Hearts) Gives them time to Gel a new team together and for them both come back up at the end of next season. Plus it will have the bonus effect of making the championship a bit more interesting and competitive next season. Haven't had a look at the Championship league table but can see Hibs and Hearts down this season, with Dundee and Hamilton coming up.

Makes commercial and financial sense more than anything.

So they're both going to finish above Rangers, are they?

Yes! Makes sense too! Keeps the Edinburgh Derby (which is of financial interest to Hibs and Hearts) Gives them time to Gel a new team together and for them both come back up at the end of next season. Plus it will have the bonus effect of making the championship a bit more interesting and competitive next season. Haven't had a look at the Championship league table but can see Hibs and Hearts down this season, with Dundee and Hamilton coming up.

Makes commercial and financial sense more than anything.

Falkirk are the form side right now so if Accies stay top I'd expect them to be the team that comes through to the play off final. I don't see them of course but I don't think Dundee are a particularly good team. They have more or less the same side that got relegated last season and their results haven't been great under Hartley. They score very few goals for a team at the top of the division.

I was looking at the fixture list and Kilmarnock have 3 out of 4 away from home so they might struggle a bit as they have a poor away record. The only team they have beaten on the road lately is us!

So they're both going to finish above Rangers, are they?

Don't know... but it would be interesting to watch. As for a dig at it making commercial and financial sense? Lets face it, Hibs and hearts in separate divisions or in the second top division together, what makes more sense? Would give the Championship a derby (with the Edinburgh two) and a team with a big support (Sevco) to raise gate receipts!

Even without the presence of Hibs and Hearts, I could see Sevco struggling next season.

Ridiculous that Leitch is being touted for a move already! hes played half a dozen games and looks a great prospect but this seems like the usual shite from the papers and journalists up here. Determined to sell any player with potential.

No wonder our games in a disastrous state. Like its not bad enough we have no sponsorship or money in our game without every small bit of hope (Guald, Allan,Randolph, Ojamma etc) getting sold in the papers from the word godash2.gif

• Like 2

Ridiculous that Leitch is being touted for a move already! hes played half a dozen games and looks a great prospect but this seems like the usual shite from the papers and journalists up here. Determined to sell any player with potential.

No wonder our games in a disastrous state. Like its not bad enough we have no sponsorship or money in our game without every small bit of hope (Guald, Allan,Randolph, Ojamma etc) getting sold in the papers from the word godash2.gif

Publicity isn't bad, the more the hype the better the price!

I think Hibs will be in for McManus again. Never know they might even try and sign Faddy.

They might be, but I don't see how that will have anything to do with Leann (except for setting the budget that TB can use). She wasn't identifying transfer targets for us.

I'm sure Leeann will share with TB what our players are on p/w, its be up to them both to identify if anyone is a target. Nice place to be to know what cards your opposite number is holding.

I could see McManus head East, Faddy, not so sure.

if there is a chance of a penny more for them and their client their agents will be sharing details of their contracts with anyone who asks.

if there is a chance of a penny more for them and their client their agents will be sharing details of their contracts with anyone who asks.

Exactly. The more the players move, the more the agent makes. They aren't shy when it comes to talking money.

Was told at the rangers game tonight that young mccafferty has been released, any time i saw him he looked not too shabby, tho a bit on the short side....was he not one of the youngster that went to russia.....canny be arsed checkin back

Aye, he was on the bench that night. Never came on though.