Motherwell V Kilmarnock 29/03/14

Brazilian

Good to see Erwin back in the squad, he got badly injured at an unfortunate time. Hopefully Anier is raring to go and we don't have to unnecessarily risk McFadden.

Not seen much of Kilmarnock this season but with Eremenko, Boyd and a couple of decent youngsters, they obviously carry a decent threat going forward.

Given that United are up at Pittodrie. 3 points would be massive. Let's hope we can keep our excellent home form going.

Good to see Erwin back in the squad, he got badly injured at an unfortunate time. Hopefully Anier is raring to go and we don't have to unnecessarily risk McFadden.

Not seen much of Kilmarnock this season but with Eremenko, Boyd and a couple of decent youngsters, they obviously carry a decent threat going forward.

Given that United are up at Pittodrie. 3 points would be massive. Let's hope we can keep our excellent home form going.

They struggle to find a shirt to fit him according to Killie match threads on P&B.

I'd start with Moore rather than Anier. Moore's energy would tire Killie defenders and Anier is a good player to bring on 2nd half .

It's a fair shout, really caught the eye in his 20 mins last week. Just think Aniers presence is more likely to unsettle a poor Killie defence.

Either of them are good options off the bench due to their pace and movement.

Just got to work and got a phone call from a colleague offering to do my shift fir me so I can go to the football. Dont normally like jambos, but this ones alright! Looking forward to the game now, would have been finishing work at 3 so was planning a mad dash to make it for the second half. Can chill the fuck out now.

And how has Eremenko been playing? He always caught the eye in his first spell but i've not heard him mentioned once since his return.

He scored a decent goal against Dundee Utd in his first start but he's been on the bench for the last two matches.

Perhaps not match fit at the moment.

Motherwell: Nielsen, Reid, Hammell, Hutchinson, McManus, Sutton, Vigurs, Lasley, Francis-Angol, Moore, Ainsworth

Subs: Stewart, Erwin, Kerr, Murray, Anier, Leitch, Thomas

No Faddy, Moore starts & Anier on the bench.

No Carswell either. Looks like Vigurs will be playing alongside Lasley in the centre and ZFA will be wide left

I don't think Neilsen done much wrong and he had a couple of good saves. The way we allowed Killie so much room was the biggest error and closing down was pedestrian by our players in the 2nd half. As I mentioned in the shout box we seemed happy for a draw because we must have passed that ball across the width of the park about 20 times when we had ample opportunity to come forward. I don't even know why we sat back because we looked decent in the first half and always looked like we could go on and score more. I don't even think Killie imagined we would give them so much room.

Well we didn't deserve to win that game. Taking ainsworth off signalled we were happy to take a draw.

New keeper is a must. Looks the part u til the ball cones near him

Ainsworth was pish today and a passenger. Rightly hooked, I would have done it sooner.

Also there's a long list of players who you could fault for their performances today, Gunnar wasn't one of them. Made several good saves and was left badly exposed at both goals.

That's been coming to be fair. Can't keep grinding out results with average performances, particularly when you're missing the workrate of Carswell and quality of McFadden.

Deserved 3 points for Killie, albeit Sutton missed 2 great chances. They overran our midfield in the 2nd half.

Poor tactical awareness from Reid to throw away a point.