Matchday Artwork

CoF

I am not sure if the guy is employed by Motherwell to do these designs, however, I would be very surprised if he is doing them for nothing. They have been created using photoshop and possibly with some help from adobe illustrator/indesign. I use photoshop on a daily basis and know the time that it can take to produce this stuff. He is clearly influenced by vintage travel posters from the 1930s/40s/50s. As a lover of all things retro I think they are superb.

chr-alexeieff.jpg

They could probably shift a fair few of these in the shop if it was an important win i.e, the game that sealed 2nd.

Maybe make them available as a digital download for a couple quid. That way the customer can print it any size they want - from a postcard all the way up to a poster, or just use them as desktop backgrounds or for phones and tablets etc

Agree with Dr Pepper, Ally's stuff is memorable, I think we'd shift a few extra to away fans with stuff like that on the cover, the ICT from the home game (not shown above) was my favourite.

I've just added the other ones from Facebook but can't see an ICT home one. Where did you see it?