St Mirren V Motherwell 05/04/14

Bop

Sorry if i'm being an idiot and missing the thread but I don't see one. Hope we pump this shower of shite, crap team with an idiot for a manager; famous for such quotes as "sometimes in football you have to speculate to acclimatise".

Drum banned again too, no reason given.

• Like 1

Sorry if i'm being an idiot and missing the thread but I don't see one. Hope we pump this shower of shite, crap team with an idiot for a manager; famous for such quotes as "sometimes in football you have to speculate to acclimatise".

Drum banned again too, no reason given.

LOL was just going to reply that you'd got the quote all wrong, until I re-read your post.

Schooled by that great orator John Lambie. That one though is a cracker laugh1.gif

joke decision that the drum has been banned yet again,this is another big game in our quest for second place so lets get there in our numbers and make even more noise than we did last time we were there smile.gif

joke decision that the drum has been banned yet again,this is another big game in our quest for second place so lets get there in our numbers and make even more noise than we did last time we were there smile.gif

Seconded... but leave the whistles at home this time please, lads!

Could do with Celtic doing us a favour in the early kick off, wouldn't be overly disappointed with a point but all 3 and a Celtic win would be fantastic! Gonna go for 1-0 to us, Sutton with a pen.

Plus if County can take a couple of points off Caley tonight then that should ensure us a top 4 finish as I don't see them winning all 5 games post split

No Faddy again I'm hearing? Hopefully he won't miss too many games in the run in. Hope Anier makes it.

Stupid decision to ban the drum but I reckon we'll be seeing that more and more.

Hope we scud them today, they're murder so I'll be disappointed if we don't win. Football doesn't really work like that though.

St Mirren are an odd team and often pull a performance out the hat. They really need a result today so you'd expect them to perform. And with McGinn and McLean they do have a decent midfield if you let them play.

Injuries are a growing concern but hopefully we can get over the line with 3 points before the 2 week break, putting the pressure back on Aberdeen ahead of their trip to Easter Road.

• Like 1

St Mirren are an odd team and often pull a performance out the hat. They really need a result today so you'd expect them to perform. And with McGinn and McLean they do have a decent midfield if you let them play.

Injuries are a growing concern but hopefully we can get over the line with 3 points before the 2 week break, putting the pressure back on Aberdeen ahead of their trip to Easter Road.

St. Mirren's overall form is appalling but it's even worse against Top Six teams - 1 point out of 26 in 2014.

If we were at full strength I'd expect a comfortable win today but even missing a few players I'd be very disappointed if we don't take anything.

2 worst teams in the league on consecutive saturdays and we shite our pants. Utd will prob beat St Johnstone next game and everyone knows Celtics reserves will pump us so from a fantastic position we face the very real possibility of being 4th after the second split game unless we take points from Tannadice. Shocking and pathetic

• Like 1

Worrying times. 5 games to go, every one of which is a "must win". Given our track record in these sort of games 3rd will be a bonus this time round.

If we play like this after the split, 5th place will be a bonus.

Simply not good enough and questions must be asked as to why St Mirren were allowed to put so much pressure on our goal. As long as the ball is in or near our penalty area we'll concede.

No point in panicking after one bad result but a pattern is beginning to form - throwing away leads and late goals.

Given that I thought we'd be struggling to make top 6 this season, I don't see any of them as 'must win'. I'll be disappointed if we don't make it into Europe this season given our current position, but equally, given our injury situation these past couple of months, it's obvious we are struggling for any continuity at the moment - the same continuity that brought our success in the last couple of seasons. The defence, in particular, has been struggling to field the same 4 players in continuous weeks.

Hopefully the enforced break will help us get a couple more key players back, but I'm still of the view of we get top 4 this season it is a better achievement than 2nd last season.

• Like 1