One Step Beyond #100

fatcalf

It's getting near that time folks, the last ever issue of OSB is planned for the ICT game on 7th May. We have a deadline of next Wednesday 23rd April for submissions and want to invite anyone with memories of the zine or activities related to it in the 20 yrs since the first one hit the streets. All welcome but try to limit to 1 page, 2 at most.

Cheers folks, email it to editor@dosserdom.com and remember to include a name you want it credited to, could be a username or your own name.

Cheers and thanks for your support over the last 2 decades, I'll say my final thank you's in the zine.

Mj

It's quite a sad but proud time. Fanzines were pronounced dead years ago when t'internet took off coz it's much more up to date. You've done brilliant to last so long. Ever thought of an OSB blog type thing? Different from here but some of the same..

We (Well fans) could have a fans forum - this - and a fans no' too bad blog type.....erm blog. Link it all together with the Well Trust and anything else we have.

Maybe ask us Steelmenonline people if there is any interest in it. Maybe ask the SIWY dudes to get involved?

In my opinion, the more Well sites I add to my favourites the better. I would contribute but can't be relied on ;-)

This might all be nonsense but I am just in from a few beers!!

Regardless, best wishes sir.

• Like 2

It's quite a sad but proud time. Fanzines were pronounced dead years ago when t'internet took off coz it's much more up to date. You've done brilliant to last so long. Ever thought of an OSB blog type thing? Different from here but some of the same..

We (Well fans) could have a fans forum - this - and a fans no' too bad blog type.....erm blog. Link it all together with the Well Trust and anything else we have.

Maybe ask us Steelmenonline people if there is any interest in it. Maybe ask the SIWY dudes to get involved?

In my opinion, the more Well sites I add to my favourites the better. I would contribute but can't be relied on ;-)

This might all be nonsense but I am just in from a few beers!!

Regardless, best wishes sir.

Who knows mate, doubt I'd have time to commit to it but maybe a few could get together to sort something. Reckon I've served my time now, time for others to take up the baton.

Speaking of which, pre-orders are now being taken for the last issue due at the ICT game as I said. There's a bank holiday just before it so I might get them sent out before it so it arrives before the game but it will be tight. More a tool to make sure of your copy than have it prior to release this time. Link is here ; http://dosserdom.bigcartel.com/product/one-step-beyond-100