Motherwell V Celtic 19/04/14

Yabba's Turd

They'll hammer us on the field, they'll damage our stadium, they'll cause trouble about the town and they'll get away with it. Think last time was bad? We'll they know this time they'll get away with it expect worse.

Hey the club need the money so who cares, right?

Going to be difficult if we are missing Lasley and Carswell but you have to hope for the best.

Celtic have scored in every league match this season so if we do win it's presumably going to be 2-1!

What if 'safe hands Nielson' has a stormer tho ?

I'm not sure that was exactly the last time, to be honest!

With a decimated team? I'm pretty sure it was a makeshift line up

Motherwell: Marshall, Corrigan, Craigan, Kinniburgh, Paterson, Fagan, Foran, Kerr, Fitzpatrick (Clarkson 88), Scott McDonald, Hamilton (Britton 85)

No Hammell,Partridge, Leitch or O'Donnell

Sorry I was forgetting that forced anal sex was a touchy subject for you after your time in the nick for being creepy to girls.

wasn't having a go at yer anal joke patter.. although all yer patter does involve anal sex in some way shape or form... That in its self probably raises a few questions! Was just saying that particular line was shite! A line similar to "be left with an arse like the flag of Japan" would have been better. My time in the nick was nothing to do with being "creepy to girls" that in its self sound something you generally do to both genders! My time in the "nick" was more to do with being with a bad apple, being through hell and finally being tipped over the edge! A time of my life I have learned from and moved on! Not that I need to explain myself to someone that finds every post online and attach some homoerotic joke to! Would love to see you be the troll that you are without the protection of a screen and keyboard!

• Like 2

wasn't having a go at yer anal joke patter.. although all yer patter does involve anal sex in some way shape or form... That in its self probably raises a few questions! Was just saying that particular line was shite! A line similar to "be left with an arse like the flag of Japan" would have been better. My time in the nick was nothing to do with being "creepy to girls" that in its self sound something you generally do to both genders! My time in the "nick" was more to do with being with a bad apple, being through hell and finally being tipped over the edge! A time of my life I have learned from and moved on! Not that I need to explain myself to someone that finds every post online and attach some homoerotic joke to! Would love to see you be the troll that you are without the protection of a screen and keyboard!

Neil-deGrasse-Tyson-we-got-a-bad-ass-over-here-meme.png

• Like 1

Brushing over all the flirting above, our injury/suspension list makes grim reading for this one: BBC.

I'm guessing we'll see something like:

Nielson

Reid - Hutchinson - McManus - Hammell

Ainsworth - Leitch - Vigurs - Angol

Sutton - Anier

Assuming McCall sticks with 4-4-2, that is. Wouldn't be surprised to see him pull out perhaps Anier and stick Kerr in, move Reid into a holding role to try and pack the midfield a bit more. With all the personnel changes, I don't think anyone expects us to take anything out of this game, so there's no pressure. Exactly the type of match I could see us winning! I'd settle for a close match though and would absolutely love a point in this one.

Brushing over all the flirting above, our injury/suspension list makes grim reading for this one: BBC.

I'm guessing we'll see something like:

Nielson

Reid - Hutchinson - McManus - Hammell

Ainsworth - Leitch - Vigurs - Angol

Sutton - Anier

Assuming McCall sticks with 4-4-2, that is. Wouldn't be surprised to see him pull out perhaps Anier and stick Kerr in, move Reid into a holding role to try and pack the midfield a bit more. With all the personnel changes, I don't think anyone expects us to take anything out of this game, so there's no pressure. Exactly the type of match I could see us winning! I'd settle for a close match though and would absolutely love a point in this one.

I'd guess Kerr will be right back with Reid playing in the centre of midfield. One of Ainsworth or ZFA will start unless we go with Sutton on his own up front in which case both will start.