Season Ticket 2014-2015

Welldaft Mk1

It's actually worse than that.

I was just looking at the prices there and noticed that juvenile / young adults only go up to 15 and for a concession you need a valid matriculation card. So 16 and 17 year olds who are still at school fall in the middle as they won't have a matric card.

I was just looking at the prices there and noticed that juvenile / young adults only go up to 15 and for a concession you need a valid matriculation card. So 16 and 17 year olds who are still at school fall in the middle as they won't have a matric card.

I'm fairly sure if a schoolchild was to contact the club and provide proof they are still in fulltime education then they would pay the equivalent pricing.

some folk seem to portray our club as draconian in nature

I'm fairly sure if a schoolchild was to contact the club and provide proof they are still in fulltime education then they would pay the equivalent pricing.

Yep, that's exactly what the lad in front of me did last year and year before and he was fine. It's amazing what speaking to someone can rather than just reading it on the internet.

• Like 1

For the first time in something like 7 years I'm now in a position to be able to buy and use a season ticket. £310 for one in the East Stand is it? Bit of an increase from when I last had one as a juvenile!

You'll also be getting more in your hippy than the fiver a week off your parents you got back then, dry your eyes evilgrin.gif

It's what happens when you grow up.

Didn't really think for a second they wouldn't but some people may.

Only time this was a problem when I was this age, was PATG away games and even then they would normally allow if you were 16,17 with a young scot card*

* or equivalent, no sure if they still do those cards.

Does anyone know if taking the option to spread the payments over the 4 months meant that you weren't entitled to the early bird discount? Just noticed my bank is expecting the next two payments to come out last week July/first week August (which makes a bit of a mockery of the 4 month spread but hey ho...) and they are taking the direct debits up to the full whack for my seat in the POD.

From memory, that is indeed the case rinkydink.

I also vaguely remember two payments being taken at once because I had just missed the date the first payment was due to come off.

A quick phone call to the ticket office would probably clear it up better than my recollections all the same.

• 2 weeks later...