Aberdeen Travel

CoF

Never been to Pittodrie, looking forward to it. Park at the Esplanade?

AA says its 3hours 20 from hamilton, realistic or conservative?

Aberdeen is not a place i've frequented much in all my travels.

Google maps reckons it's 2hr 42mins from my Dad's house in Hamilton up to Pittodire, so the AA sounds on the conservative side.

Drive it every week for work, if driving come off at the harbour turn off before you go into Aberdeen and follow the football traffic signs. Park up on the esplanade, there is plenty of parking along the beach side of the road. From Hamilton via M73 you should be no longer than 2 1/2 - 3 hours if you dont stop.

For anyone considering using the M8 tomorrow, the Newbridge slip road is closed till Monday. A diversion is in place via Hermiston Gait and coming back on yourself to get to the Bridge. Might want to leave a little earlier, or come off at Livingston and take the A8 past Broxburn to the Newbridge Roundabout and from there to the bridge.

In a odd way, happier to be a point behind meaning we need a win, only because a point lead would no doubt result in McCall in shutting up shop as he does tend to favour caution opposed to attack, just we don't have the defence capable for 90 minutes of it.

McCall favours caution?