• Zaine Francis-Angol
    • Iain Vigurs
    • John Sutton
    • James McFadden
    • Lionel Ainsworth
    • Henri Anier
    • Fraser Kerr
    • Null Vote

I like Reid, he doesnt look out of place at right back or in front of the defence.

Vigurs for me though.

Also funny how some give it to Ainsworth yet the guys around me were giving him dogs abuse. I thought he was OK, not amazing not terrible, but nowhere near as bad as some were making out.

Vigurs was superb in the first half, virtually every touch he had was pure quality. Second half we were over run in midfield so he didn't shine as brightly.

I thought Hollis was really composed today. Came for all the crosses, made a couple of good saves and skilled Stevie May with his footwork!

I'll go with Vigurs.

Vigurs.

The boy is a lovely football player. If he can improve on the defensive side of his game and we can get players to make the right runs more often in front of him he could be devestating for us.

1399158818[/url]' post='410571']

Vigurs.

The boy is a lovely football player. If he can improve on the defensive side of his game and we can get players to make the right runs more often in front of him he could be devestating for us.

Agree with you but maybe if our defence could improve on the defending, how good a player could Vigurs be for us? His composure on the ball has really impressed me recently.Wasn't a fan after his first few games but his languid style and improved workrate had won me over. Good player, wand of a left foot, club of a right, but has won me over.

Big john is still sexiest player in team if not whole league!