Motherwell V Ict 07/05/14

Brazilian

Imagine we took those 6 points against St Mirren and Killie...

As usual probably a whole lot of what if's for all the teams but sticks in my mind is St Mirren They blow it against Utd then do the opposite to us, I didn't see either but it sounds like that incompetant refereeing played a big part in both those results ?

Inverness since Yogi has taken over have gone from a sitting well ahead in 2nd to a team that can't buy a win and are miles of the pace. I say we just play to our strengths and we should win quite easily and that sets us up perfectly for the Aberdeen game.

Also I think we have the advantage of having a bit of pressure taken off us and this may help the players.

Wasn't there tonight but it seems a re-run of the St.Johnstone game but another marvellous 3 points. But this hanging on for 45 minute stuff will need to stop. But really can only be delighted with the 2 home wins in a row. :thumbup:

135 minutes and the only shot on target has been from a penalty. We'll need a big improvement on sunday.

Aye we should just sack McCall he's pish and big John is sitting on 22 for the season is not good enough.

Away and enjoy what we have done, another 3 points and going into the last game of the season with a chance of second place. Cheer up steelboy it might never happen FFS yahoo.gif

We wanted the 3 points in any fashion possible and we got them, just.

Phenomenal achievement to get 67 points this season and secure European qualification. How we've quiet managed it given some of our second half performances is testament to the character and drive of the squad.

Helluva improvement required for Sunday. Let's see if we can grind out one more result.