Motherwell V Ict 07/05/14

Brazilian

Can anyone remember if Sutton took a heavy knock in the Celtic game and still played on a blinder I seem to remember it but cant be sure. Anyway could this be why the bigman has been off the pace in the last two games . Think he should be on the bench against Caley and come on if things arnt going well

Can anyone remember if Sutton took a heavy knock in the Celtic game and still played on a blinder I seem to remember it but cant be sure. Anyway could this be why the bigman has been off the pace in the last two games . Think he should be on the bench against Caley and come on if things arnt going well

I think he just neds a good haircut

Suppose there is the notion that going to Aberdeen only needing a point may go against us.

I hope Aberdeen draw and we win. That obviously puts us in a better position to clich second place. Now that is tiotally different discussion as to how you approach the aberdeen game. I agreee that if we go and play for a draw it will probably end up a disaster. So you combine both!! We go only needing a draw but play for a win. its really not that hard once you make up your mind.

EDIT: Anyone know any good typing instructors?

It is an enigma for sure.

I know the club need the money for finishing 2nd + it means we can brag we are the best of the rest + it means the players get a slightly longer break during the summer...

but

I would like us to go into Europe early July - the chance of at least 2 possibly 3 or 4 Euro ties. Plus the extra Euro game would help to offset the loss of the finishing 3rd.

I think we will beat ICT and the Dons will draw with United or lose. Which means we would only need a draw at Pittodrie - hard enough - but good news that Rooney is out for the rest of the season.

In the top six thread I had us down for i) lose v Celtic ii) lose v Utd iii) win v St. Johnstone iv) win v ICT and fuck knows against Aberdeen.

Like others, the ICT result v Utd has taken me by surprise, so I'm certainly less confident than I was before however I think our team will have enough to get us 3 points. I like the team posted by someone earlier, can't remember who, but it looked like it had a good bit of strength in the middle.

From what I hear and have seen ICT scraped a point against a wasteful United side. Nothing to fear here, do our job and take it onto a cup-finalesque last day battle for 2nd place.

Wouldn't it be great if Utd and Aberdeen draw tonight, then we go out and absolutely scud Inverness then take 2,000 to Pittodrie and smash them n'aw, you know, like a completely enjoyable stress free last week where everything is dream-like in the way it plays out......

Wouldn't it be great if Utd and Aberdeen draw tonight, then we go out and absolutely scud Inverness then take 2,000 to Pittodrie and smash them n'aw, you know, like a completely enjoyable stress free last week where everything is dream-like in the way it plays out......

Yes! It would be great.:cheers:

I think the onus has to be on us to go for it early on.

My hope is that with nothing for them to play for we can get it done and dusted quick sharp and help push any of the Caley players who just want the season over so they can disappear off to a beach somewhere, along that road.

Unlikely it will be so straight forward and we've shat in the nest of teams who do have something to play for ourselves, so we know there's every chance they'll be a threat, but for me that has to be aim.

One thing to point out is (probably tempting fate). We have only lost 1 home game since Celtic at the beginning of December. So 1 home loss in 5 months and that was a last minute sclaff v Killie where we should have got at least a point.

Not saying we will win comfortably, but a draw is the worst I can see.

In saying that ICT away record is none too shabby....

As long as the players give their all - which I am sure they will.

One thing to point out is (probably tempting fate). We have only lost 1 home game since Celtic at the beginning of December. So 1 home loss in 5 months and that was a last minute sclaff v Killie where we should have got at least a point.

Not saying we will win comfortably, but a draw is the worst I can see.

In saying that ICT away record is none too shabby....

As long as the players give their all - which I am sure they will.

ICTs away record is quite good but they don't often score more than one goal so I think if we can get a goal ourselves we should, fingers crossed, at least confirm our European place.

Looking forward to the game. Expect it to be another tight affair with the well just edging it. 2-1 Sutton and Anier with the goals. Would honestly give my left nut to pip the sheep on the final day esph after how lucky they have been with decisions in previous encounters against us this season.