Aberdeen V Motherwell 11/05/14

well_said

i didn't see any foul.

But others did. Complaining that we never get any decisions is up there with "we never win on telly", "we never win when there's a big crowd", "we always lose to teams on a bad run", "our ex-players always score against us" etc. Reading some of the threads, you'd think we'd never won a game.

• Like 1

BetVictor have us at 4/1 to finish 2nd, gonna sign up to them and stick £25 on it, along with the free £25 sign up bonus, that'll pay for the first Euro away game cheers.gif

4/1 isn't a good bet. Bet Motherwell to win tonight and on Sunday with the same bookmaker and it pays 6.38/1.

2 and a half hours

I've lived in Texas too long. That sounds ok and hell of a lot better than when I went last which was about 45 years ago LOL had to get up way early in the morning and catch the first bus down to the Hgh street to get on the supporters bus.

I've lived in Texas too long. That sounds ok and hell of a lot better than when I went last which was about 45 years ago LOL had to get up way early in the morning and catch the first bus down to the Hgh street to get on the supporters bus.

It should also be pointed out the Ropy lives in Bannockburn and therefore has a 40 minute start on the rest.:whistling:

Now you're in Texas, I expect two and half hours is how long it takes to walk from your house to your garage.

• Like 1

4/1 isn't a good bet. Bet Motherwell to win tonight and on Sunday with the same bookmaker and it pays 6.38/1.

Ahh Jesus I didn't even think to look at the double! blush.gif Got on it though, looks like 'Well to win on Sunday for £250 thumbup.gif

No money, No squad, but 100% commitment from our team throughout the season to push the media darlings all the way for what was the 'sheeps' 2nd place!!!

Can't wait for this now and don't care if we get beat, I just want to go and support my team who have a chance which not many of us could've dreamed about last August!!!

I think Sunday has all the makings of a sickener for us to be honest. We all know we can't keep a clean sheet and Aberdeen always manage to sicken us one way or another, be it with late goals, cup defeats, dodgy refereeing calls etc. I don't see Sunday being any different and I'm going to go for 3-3 with them equalising with the last kick of the ball after we were 2-0 then 3-2 up.

I think Sunday has all the makings of a sickener for us to be honest. We all know we can't keep a clean sheet and Aberdeen always manage to sicken us one way or another, be it with late goals, cup defeats, dodgy refereeing calls etc. I don't see Sunday being any different and I'm going to go for 3-3 with them equalising with the last kick of the ball after we were 2-0 then 3-2 up.

The worst case for us is that we stay in 3rd place, qualifying for Europe. The worst case for Aberdeen is they drop a place and lose out on the 2nd place prize money they currently qualify for.

We literally have nothing to lose.

1399586149[/url]' post='411290']

The worst case for us is that we stay in 3rd place, qualifying for Europe. The worst case for Aberdeen is they drop a place and lose out on the 2nd place prize money they currently qualify for.

We literally have nothing to lose.

Yes that's true. But let's be honest, we'd love to finish second. Apart from the fact that it's a higher placed finish and thus more prize money, show me the Motherwell fan who isn't absolutely desperate to pip those media darling, tight arsed, Doric speaking, arrogant, deluded parochial scabby bastards to what they believe they are entitled to on their own midden on the very last day of the season? After all the cup defeats, the last minute equalisers, not to mention Brown and McGhee etc. wouldn't it be just fucking delightful to stick it to that shower on Sunday? But sadly like I say they have this knack of sickening us and whilst I can certainly see us scoring up there, we sure as hell can't keep a clean sheet so that's why I reckon we're looking at a high scoring draw, most likely with them equalising late on in typical Motherwell v Aberdeen fashion.

• Like 2

Glad you don't see Sunday being any different, we finish the season as the head to head form dictates and we will have had a better season than anyone expected

lets look at how we do when they are always sickening us over the last 4 years at Pittodrie

Aberdeen 0 Motherwell 1 WIN

Aberdeen 0 Motherwell 0 DRAW

Aberdeen 1 Motherwell 1 DRAW

Aberdeen 3 Motherwell 3 DRAW

Aberdeen 1 Motherwell 2 WIN

Aberdeen 1 Motherwell 2 WIN

Aberdeen 0 Motherwell 3 WIN

Aberdeen 0 Motherwell 0 DRAW

reckon it'll be much like Boxing Day 2013, only this time I'll be burstin with pride stuck in the house :bad:

• Like 1