Aberdeen V Motherwell 11/05/14

well_said

Still got white stuff seeping oot me , absolutely immense. !! Craig Reid thoroughly deserves the deal he's been offered , just hope we can keep a few of the out of contract boys along with him for a good attempt at reaching Europa group stages with a semi-settled team .

I fuckin love Motherwell. !!

Sorry folks to be the bearer of bad news , but we are playing 12 men on Sunday as that tosser mcLean is the ref. A case of the authorities trying to make sure that there beloved Aberdeen finish second.

Is that confirmed? An absolute disgrace if true.

Confirmed, s f a website

Unbelievable

he watched anderson punch the ball into net and gave everything against sutton the other week even when the united players were jumping all over him.

It's almost as if a member of his family had a bad experience at fir park and he holds it against us.

I've commented on this before - a load of bollocks. He is not biased just bad...like a lot of others.

Also, Brian McLean does not hold a grudge...far from it...and thats first hand.

Just say what you mean...." the ref was an arsehole, that night and i have serious concerns over his abilities to run the game smoothly on Sunday" :nod:

that shite referee looks to have given us the game

• Like 1

Just back in. Almost dried out too.

Awful weather - Aberdeen in May..

That was as good an away game I have been to. Just for the end result, the celebrations and being able to lord it over the once famous Aberdeen.

Incredible result - WELL done to the players - to the Manager and the fans who created a great atmosphere in the away end.

SO pleased we have Karma after the Russell Anderson assault on Leitch.

cheers.gifdrinks.gifcheers.gifdrinks.gifyahoo.gifyahoo.gif

So it turned out that Fud McInnes was right in his after match comments after all - arsehole of a ref got it wrong and should have awarded a penalty !!

Just as well justice was done.

And Mr McInnes

GIRUY

yahoo.gifyahoo.gifyahoo.gifyahoo.gifyahoo.gifyahoo.gifyahoo.gif

Not celebrated a goal like that in a long time, and final whistle celebrations were outstanding - well done the Well Bois and the fans in general - on the odd occasion the Sheep did muster up a bit of noise, not a beat was missed and they sang from start to finish

Great day and well worth the journey

MON RA DOSSERS

• Like 1