Aberdeen V Motherwell 11/05/14

well_said

Took my signed shirt to get framed today down Gorgie and got chatting with the boss in the shop. After seeing the top, wi a big grin on his face he told me that on Sunday he was drinking in his usual haunt with all his hertz supporting compadres watching the game. Said not a Well fan in sight, but when the ball hit the net the whole fucking pub erupted wi boys jumping around like loons! Why so I asked him, " Cos you put those jumped up sheepshagging bastards back in their place. You'd think they were a big club, the way they go on!!"So there you have it, regardless of their woes, the Jambos still appreciate someone sticking it to those overrated wankers!!

Took my signed shirt to get framed today down Gorgie and got chatting with the boss in the shop. After seeing the top, wi a big grin on his face he told me that on Sunday he was drinking in his usual haunt with all his hertz supporting compadres watching the game. Said not a Well fan in sight, but when the ball hit the net the whole fucking pub erupted wi boys jumping around like loons! Why so I asked him, " Cos you put those jumped up sheepshagging bastards back in their place. You'd think they were a big club, the way they go on!!"So there you have it, regardless of their woes, the Jambos still appreciate someone sticking it to those overrated wankers!!

Class :laugh:

• 6 months later...