Aberdeen V Motherwell 11/05/14

well_said

The sheep don't like it up 'em

Couldney make it cos a family commitments. wiz parked at Pollok Country Park listening tae wireless when THAT goal went in...absalute mugnificance

Well done Well & good on youse who made it up there. Wiz gon mental when they said only 1 min a injury time....canny wait tae see dons fans' faces claiming free kick taken fae wrang place. Only wan hing tae say tae them....DEAL WAE IT

In Dosserdom we trust.

Glad to see we learned from previous A'deen games and Dundee Utd games. Very disciplined performance. Still a few hairy moments but the boys deserved a few breaks for the effort we put in. Great away support today as well. The scenes at the end will live with me for some time!

Another point about the goal - About 7 Aberdeen players standing watching, purely rooted to the spot.

Y'know, a goal that shouldn't have been, in the 91st minute of the game from a player that we don't even pay is 10000000x sweeter than if we'd humped them 5-0 today. I'm still totally in shock.

I just hope we get Hollis to fuck and bring in an actual Goalkeeper next season. Big Hutch was incredible n defensively apart from the shitty midget in goal it was prob the best ive seen us defend this season.

I just hope we get Hollis to fuck and bring in an actual Goalkeeper next season. Big Hutch was incredible n defensively apart from the shitty midget in goal it was prob the best ive seen us defend this season.

Just completed possibly our best league achievement of recent times and you come on here to post a moan about the keeper.

You can't make this stuff up.

Just completed possibly our best league achievement of recent times and you come on here to post a moan about the keeper.

What did the rest of the post say? Oh aye but just ignore the positive part there fella

There may be a time to have a discussion about Hollis, but now isn't that time.

We win & lose as a team & we've just won up at Pittodrie to clinch a 2nd place finish for the 2nd season in a row. Let's just enjoy it!

Especially when he didn't do anything really wrong, and when called on, done his job.

Excellent season, so fucking happy!

Really? After everything that has been achieved today and this season, THAT is what you want to talk about?

There are no words. There really aren't.

• Like 4

On honeymoon, at the beach all day, back up to the apartment to get ready for dinner, check the the score. Belter.

Sounds like the boys well and truly ground it out, but that's a decent metaphor for the majority of the season. Hard fought and hard won. Bravo Stuart McCall and his team. I'll have a drink or two to them this evening!

Really? After everything that has been achieved today and this season, THAT is what you want to talk about?

There are no words. There really aren't.

Again ... why cant people read the whole fucking post ffs. I said it was prob our best defensive display of the season but thats ok,bitch about the little negative part as much as you like lol

After being a season ticket holder for 26 out of my 32 years on this planet, losing my Dad, and having two young kids put paid to regular attendance, however once a diehard always a diehard, and after watching that game I think it is time to regularly start taking my 3 year old to the games. Supporting Motherwell is a privilege....and a Rollercoaster more often than not, but by jings (as my Grandad used to say)......WHAT A TEAM. The last few years have been simply sensational. Best of the Rest 3 years running. UNBELIEVABLE.

In true Motherwell style you can't help but feel disappointment is just round the corner, however I'm going to milk this win for a good few days to come.

WE ARE MOTHERWELL!

• Like 2

Its amazing to think about how different the 2 teams (this & last season) are as well,last season was stunning football at times and 2nd was fully deserved as we were immense. This season weve been brutal for the most part but ground out point after point.

I know it wont happen but i would love to see McManus,Hutch,Faddy& Ainsworth stay and us go into a euro campaign with a settled and slightly improved team to see how we do

Great stuff! Perfect way to get it done. Solid defensively then with the last kick of the ball.

Utter scenes.

Although, a load of Dandies are getting their knickers in a twist about a foul on Langfield. I'm not convinced it was a foul.

Great stuff! Perfect way to get it done. Solid defensively then with the last kick of the ball.

Utter scenes.

Although, a load of Dandies are getting their knickers in a twist about a foul on Langfield. I'm not convinced it was a foul.

Oh it was as clear a foul as youll ever see which makes it all the sweeter. And for the moaning Sheepy cunts,remember Russell Andersons goal earlier in the campaign!