Congratulations.

something else

To the players and management team on an amazing achievement of qualifying for European football yet again. 12 months ago we knew our team was going to be ripped apart and rebuilt and a mediocre season at best was expected, so who would have thought we would be here celebrating a top 3 finish a year on.

The football might not have been as easy on the eye as the previous 2 seasons but we have dug deep and grinded out the results. Obviously winning the next 2 games and pipping Aberdeen for 2nd would be the icing on the cake, but either way tomorrow night and sunday should be party time.

cheers.gif

• Like 4

Posed in other thread, but makes more sense to put it in here.

Just want to say that I cannot quite believe that a team like Motherwell, have yet again, managed to qualify for European football.

To have gone through administration and then the coming and going of players and management over the years. With the resources we have available to us and being the size of club that we are, to have yet again made it into European competition is remarkable, no that doesn't quite cut it, miraculous.

Growing up as a 'Well fan I have to pinch myself to try to get my head around what the players and management we have had over the years have managed to achieve. Never though that I would see anything like this in my lifetime.

A very, very proud 'Well fan.

Can only echo the sentiments above. What has been achieved by Stuart McCall and his staff is astounding, so heartfelt thanks and congratulations to all at the club.He has to be the best manager/coach I've seen at the helm at Fir Park.

An absolute fantastic achievement and even more remarkable when you consider the players we lost last summer.

Huge credit to the players and manager.

It would just be the icing on the cake to sicken those bastards on the last day.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but the squad that we will take to Europe will be the closest one yet to the one that qualified for it (if that makes sense). That can't be a bad thing in terms of being able to compete. Fingers crossed for a kind draw.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but the squad that we will take to Europe will be the closest one yet to the one that qualified for it (if that makes sense). That can't be a bad thing in terms of being able to compete. Fingers crossed for a kind draw.

The team that played in Nancy was only missing McCormack from the team that qualified.

This team could potentially be missing McFadden, McManus, Ainsworth, Lasley, Hammell, and Hollis!

Consider yourself wrong, and subsequently & suitably corrected.

• Like 1

Just have to echo everyone else in saying its an unbelievable achievement considering the players we lost and the consistent high levels of performance over the last 6 or 7 years is outstanding. With the budget we have compared to teams like aberdeen, hibs, dundee utd, hearts (before administration) it just shows how amazing it really is.

notworthy.gif

Just wish the scottish game wasn't so screwed financially and we could bring players in that would allow us to compete in some way when we actually play in europe

MJC will be on to congratulate us very shortly. ph34r.gif

Yes indeed, congratulations to Stuart McCall and the players for another excellent league finish. We've had our ups and downs this season, indeed we've had some extremely frustrating moments but regardless of that the league table doesn't lie and for us to finish in the top three for the THIRD season running is a tremendous feat and one that I never thought would be possible. cheers.gif

• Like 2

Yes indeed, congratulations to Stuart McCall and the players for another excellent league finish. We've had our ups and downs this season, indeed we've had some extremely frustrating moments but regardless of that the league table doesn't lie and for us to finish in the top three for the THIRD season running is a tremendous feat and one that I never thought would be possible. cheers.gif

thumbup.gifcheers.gifnotworthy.gif

Can only add to the sentiments already expressed. It has been a fantastic achievement to again be at least third in the SPFL, with European games on the horizon. For someone who has seen our team in lower divisions over the years, to have this sustained period in the top teir of the Scottish game is remarkable. Well done everyone at Fir Park!

Be honest, that's a bit of an exageration isn't it? smile.gif

When I'm bored and have the time, I might just run through them and tally them up. At best, I'm guessing they would have us sitting in the relegation play off right now.