• John Sutton
    • James McFadden
    • Lionel Ainsworth
    • Fraser Kerr
    • Craig Moore
    • Henri Anier
    • Null Vote

Keith Lasley.

Held us together under intense pressure.

Since I won't be at the Aberdeen game and that's my lot for 2013/14 Lasley also wins my overall MotM awards for the season

5 - Keith Lasley

3 - Ian Vigurs

2 - Stephen McManus, John Sutton, Shaun Hutchinson, Jack Leitch.

1 - Henri Anier, Simon Ramsden, Fraser Kerr, Lionel Ainsworth, James McFadden, Stevie Hammell.

I think it's strange in a game that we won that I can't think of a single outstanding candidate for MOTM. Vigurs had a good first half, Lasley a good second. Ainsworth and McFadden had periods where they looked to be creating space and looked inventive. Sutton was starved of supply but put in a shift.

Going to go for Hammell. Most of the problems that ICT caused us came down our right. Angol, for the second game in a row was also decent.

I'm curious - what is it that you thought Hollis did wrong?

The Hollis thing is pretty weird. He really has not done much wrong, even our good goalie's made mistakes. However, Hollis just has that look about him or maybe it should be "doesn't" have that look about him. Randy and Ruudy both body language made them look like good keepers and perhaps gave you a feeling of confidence. Hollis just does not look commanding and his body language doen't impart a feeling of confidence to the fans. So i think people are just expecting him to fail but to be fair to him I don't think he has failed.

The Hollis thing is pretty weird. He really has not done much wrong, even our good goalie's made mistakes. However, Hollis just has that look about him or maybe it should be "doesn't" have that look about him. Randy and Ruudy both body language made them look like good keepers and perhaps gave you a feeling of confidence. Hollis just does not look commanding and his body language doen't impart a feeling of confidence to the fans. So i think people are just expecting him to fail but to be fair to him I don't think he has failed.

Randolph was superb, he literally made a handful of mistakes in three seasons. Ruddy on the other hand let in some real howlers at times especially after he came back for his second loan spell. One that springs to mind was in the 6-6 draw that would have got a Nielsen and probably a Hollis jeered off the park.

Randolph for me was the best goalkeeper I've seen at Fir Park in what's now 4 decades of watching the team so Hollis has had a hard act to follow and I think he's suffered due to the comparison.

I'd be fine with him being the no.1 next season but what I'm not fine with is him being no.1 next season and missing 2/3rds of the matches through injury.

Watched the highlights. Don't see what he did wrong really. Started to run out and the player hits it first time. What was he ment to do?

Make like a statue and don't move a muscle or make any attempt to collect the football that's trundling along our goal line

Oh wait....

It took a pretty serious deflection. On a good day you still sometimes save those, but hard to blame the keeper when he doesn't.

Yep!

Hollis Scenario........... took a deflection but he should stil have saved it

Randolph scenario......... took a deflection, not his fault.

1399624521[/url]' post='411332']

I would say mainly bad. I think he should have saved the one we did concede too. He was ok at the weekend but shite again on Wednesday in my opinion.

The ball would have rolled into his arms if it wasn't deflected