Todays Winning Goal.

postiejim

I didnt think it was a foul at the time and Im still not sure. However given the blatant foul on Hutch as the ball is crossed I couldnt care less. Listening to McInnes on the radio you'd think Big Handsome had elbowed him right in the ribs and punctured his spleen.....

• Like 1

Just home and have to say what a match.

Shaun Hutchinson, you were immense.

Always saw us winning in the last minute.

Although I thought Faddie was going to be the hero.

Massive credit to Stuart McCall, Kenny Black and every player today.

The Well fans were amazing today - reminded me of Nancy with half the support.

Bloody brilliant!

Just home and have to say what a match.

Shaun Hutchinson, you were immense.

Always saw us winning in the last minute.

Although I thought Faddie was going to be the hero.

Massive credit to Stuart McCall, Kenny Black and every player today.

Yes you did keep saying we were going to score in the last minute! :thumbup:

wtf is kerr doing at the goal :lol:

Helping us win the game!

Credit to him cause everybody else apart from him and Reynolds seemed to stop and had it not been for Reynolds stopping the ball with his hand, which the ref was about to give a pen for before playing advantage, Kerr himself would have notched the winner.

Fair enough he did have a 2nd attempt at it and somehow managed to miss an open goal from two yards out but still, he also blocked Reynolds off allowing Reid to smash it home. Had he not done that then Reynolds clears and the ref awards the pen.

All I can say is thank fuck it never came to that as I don't think I could have watched.

It was great to hear Stuart McCall barking back today when he reminded the interviewer of the diabolical decisions that Aberdeen have gotten when playing us this season. It's time somebody stuck it to the media who have been fawning all over McInnes and his team this season. Well done Stuart.thumbup.gif

• Like 2

I don't think it was a foul by John Sutton, but it was certainly a penalty when Vernon pulled Hutchy back.

Aberdeen and Derek McInnes can have no cause for complaint. When Russell Anderson armed the ball into our net a few weeks back, his response was "I didn't see the incident". From where he was standing I'm pretty sure he didn't see our goal either.

Foul or not... All I know is it has been a long time since i've celebrated a goal like that. Was watching the game on the laptop with the headphones in cause my daughter was watching frozen for the 700th time. Think I gave her a small heart attack when we scored lol.

Having just watched the goal, I can't believe Anderson. Play is still raging on and he has turned away from it appealing for the free kick before turning round, seeing it is now a goal and then putting his head in his hands. Comedy gold!

So much happening at the goal I was waiting for the ref to whistle for some infringement somewhere. But he didn't and we all went mental, and the sheep cleared the place like a fire alarm had gone off.

Still buzzing.

This when Reid stuck it away I looked right to the ref to see if he had spotted /made up a reason not to give it and when he signalled the goal our support went into meltdown I have never hugged/been hugged so many people in such a short period my face is still sore from grinning.

When that final whistle sounded the feelings are indescribable, the way the Dandies abandoned their team after the game and then we went round to the main door so a friends daughter could get a pic with Hammy, and we see Aberdeen players leaving by a side door and others ignoring their fans totally, what a despicable mob.

The media must be gutted there darling dandy dons couldn't finish

This when Reid stuck it away I looked right to the ref to see if he had spotted /made up a reason not to give it and when he signalled the goal our support went into meltdown

That was my reaction at the time too. I've seen so many near things in years gone by and was nervy he'd some spot kind of infringement, but he didn't and the rest is history.

That's exactly it for me. The only team who wanted to do something at the goal were Motherwell, Aberdeen stood and watched. Play to the whistle as all of us were told as a nipper. Seen fouls given and not for that kind of challenge, suppose I'd have been screaming for a foul had it been the other end.

the 4 seconds between the ball arriving in the box and the cheers as the goal was given seemed the longest 4 seconds ever but the next 20 minutes were fucking magic and will forever stay with me.

Pretty much spot on

and still giving it :woop: as I continue to meet the few Dandies at work

MON RA DOSSERS