Player Sponsorship Raffle 14/15 £5

Brazilian

Been up to the club and paid them £400 down payment for two sponsorships .

Uptake has been excellent both on here and at the club,

From the limited availability I have requested Josh Laws away and Euan Murray's home at this stage so that would be £570

Could it be possible to get to a third player?

Would you like a role with Society? - keep this up and we'll be at the £1.5m in no time whistling.gif

Cheers added in a another few payments that came in

Joe, drop me a line if its worthy and we keep seeing contributions then I'll try to work with club to see what can be done.

Remember if you are emailing or paypal'ing? me to try and add some details in saying who you are and that the money is for the player sponsorship, so that I can match up, the details of who is contributing and they can go against the raffle tickets. I want to make sure the winners can be contacted.

I did not think we could afford to bring Higdon back......

Before you all get excited - I am having a WILD stab in the dark as to who Brazilian is referring to with his smilies above....

Haha, as much as that would be an extremely slow partnership, if we could provide decent service to them then that could be fantastic. Could you imagine big Higgy pinging in Sutton's knock-downs? OOOSH!

EDIT: Payment sent

• Like 1

EDIT: Payment sent

Added you in to the first post fat_tony. Cheers

and I've got no insider info on new signings :mellow: Joe, has just pointed out that everyone has missed a few players from last seasons squad list

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks folks, funding is ticking along nicely

I'm trying to keep the first post updated in real time, so if you send funds, it shows quite quickly on that post

£400 already in the club

Ive just had invoice for another £170 so will pay that asap

and a good chunk towards a third strip already pledged

:drinks:

• 2 weeks later...

Subtle bump

just for info: was up at club on Friday and paid the balance for the first two sponsored strips

in a change from the original request

the group are now sponsoring

Josh Law away

and

Lionel Ainsworth home

the £570 to cover them has been paid and wee have over £100 towards a third strip and still some pledges to come in.

strips cost £275-350 so if the chance of a cheap euro trip has freed a fiver up here or there feel free to join in.

• Like 1