Player Sponsorship Raffle 14/15 £5

Brazilian

• 3 weeks later...

Where we at. Between players or?

Lionel Aisnworth, Home top sponsored and club paid £295

Josh Law, away top sponsored and club paid a further £275

Currently sitting with a further £245 to go against a third players top,

potential costs are, an away top £275, a home top £295 or a euro top £350

One payment has went missing in paypal land, Im struggling to make contact with the sender to get it cleared up, pretty sure it will just be a typo in the address used. edit Sorted now, cheers.

so thats fund up to £835, with £570 paid to club

leaving £265 balance sitting to go against a third player, I'll contact club this week to check situation.

hopefully a few watchers will join with those who have contributed already, and throw another few fivers into pot

• 5 weeks later...

Are we there now?

Sorry for the delay Dave,lets just say there wasnt a strip option that was suitable.

I've been pestering for weeks now, but there were only unused euro tops or boots left, so it was a case of being patient and allowing for the small waiting list.

some additions to the squad brought it alive again.

I had requested a home top as it was in our budget, they were snapped up, so I made a suggestion to the club that , the Euro strips of players who didnt participate in the 'tour' were re-allocated as 3rd strip/2ndhome strip. this was acceptable to the powers up by'

So Steelmenonline contributors have been able to sponsor three players strips this season

Josh Law - away strip

Lionel Ainsworth - home strip

and

Henrik Ojamaa - Euro strip err' 2nd home strip :)

as always many thanks to every single contributor :drinks:

I'll prepare 'raffle tickets, one for every £5 contributed sometime during the season, and as always 3 of the people who stuck in a fiver or more will receive the sponsor benefits of strip and sponsors event, invite at the end of the season

EDIT: and apologies to Joe squad number '91 anyone who fancies a player issue strip with, Smith 91 on the back should contact the club asap and negotiate a price

• 8 months later...

an update on this,

draw made earlier today with the following results:

Mad_Dog wins Lionel Ainsworths sponsored strip

Steve_Diggle wins Josh Laws sponsored strip

Moorey wins Henrik Ojamaas sponsored strip

I've sent messages to the contact details I have for the winners, but if anyone knows them, give them a nudge to get in touch asap.

Thanks to everyone for contributing to the £855 that went straight into the clubs coffers

SIWY

• Like 3

Definitely, Am I right in saying there will be a space available at the sponsors presentation for the winners to collect their shirts?

Yeah , they each get an invite to the sponsors night, next week!

They can go along and collect the strip or nominate a person to get it or as last year put the ticket back in the hat for another contributor

I'm just trying to make arrangements with each of them to sort that out, if anyone knows mad_dog give him a nudge please (ignore the time difference!)

He's on Twitter, I'll let him know

Ive got emails for most folk, so have been able to get Diggle and Moorey, Just Mad_Dog i've still to hear from, pretty sure he's overseas in thailand?, so just waiting on him being online again.

Cheers

Sorry, been offline for a while as been organising our move back to the U.K. great news about the shirt and thanks to Iain for organising this again. As for the dinner it's a bit too soon so I've contacted Andy P already, just waiting for an answer.