Books and fanzines

Cakes

Thanks to a combination of John Boy & Jack Frost I missed out on probably my only sales opportunity at the ground on Saturday therefore I'm looking to maximise/break even on ebay sales.

I will be selling OSB on Monday night but midweek games are traditionally bad for business, TV games even more so, combine the two and I'm looking at a major loss so if you can't make the game on Monday I've listed OSB Issue 85 on the bay

Similarly I was counting on a Saturday home game to move some books but that was kyboshed as well so there's a load listed here as well

If ever a book was more aptly named eh?

For all you old WTFC'ers there's a free copy of OSB with every book purchased, either identify yourself when you buy or contact me by PM to arrange purchase. I can take some to the Cooper on Monday unless the club decide at short notice to keep it for a private functiion again.

After all the delays in bringing this book out I suppose I should have expected another problem, reckon this one was jinxed from the off. Still, here now, thanks to all who have supported this and hope you enjoy this final chapter.

Mj

A wee bump for this ahead of tomorrow night, all your usual OSB sellers will be out at the usual spots before the Killie game, and don't forget you can purchase your copy of Fatcalf's new book on the night too.

Yes. going well but unlikely they'll sell out, I can take orders for the ICT game but as Neil knows, best to constantly remind me in the lead up to the game.

;)

:lol: else make a trip into deepest darkest North Motherwell, a spooky sight at times!

Began reading the new book on the way back last night, its more my era of supporting the 'Well home and away and already remembering some brilliant moments that coincide with those spoken about in the book.