Iceland Roll Call

WilliePettigrew

Wales even.

But aye - a very good point.

Since I'm such a lucky sod I would never dream of booking something like this until the second leg was out the way (even at 4-0)

Even though it's a formality this would have been a better thread for late Thursday / early Friday.

I know many will be left high and dry - but this thread (and the Euro one) would make some reading if Bangor banged five past the puffins.

No chance we will not be playing Stjarnan. They will probably win in Wales as well

While it's unlikely, it's not just Bangor winning that can change Europa ties. Things like fielding ineligible players and other technical breaches can have teams kicked out.

No chance of me making it, though, so it's a 100% safe bet that it will be a trip to Iceland.

Going over with 2 friends for this. Will be all of our first times seeing Motherwell away in Europe so whether it was 200 of us going to Iceland or 2000 heading down to Wales it was always going to be very special for us. Fucking love this football club.

Any 'Well fans staying in Hotel 66? smile.gif

Fly out of Gatwick on Thursday afternoon, will arrive in Iceland approx 230pm-ish, watch game, straight back to airport for 0630am flight on Friday morning. Staying more than 1 night and staying in a hotel is all foreign to me. Going to the Bangor/Stjarnan game on Thursday in North Wales. Do you think M'well will have someone there watching the game?

Fly out of Gatwick on Thursday afternoon, will arrive in Iceland approx 230pm-ish, watch game, straight back to airport for 0630am flight on Friday morning. Staying more than 1 night and staying in a hotel is all foreign to me. Going to the Bangor/Stjarnan game on Thursday in North Wales. Do you think M'well will have someone there watching the game?

Seriously ? Are you getting too old for this all these days mate ? I mean, how could you have possibly have enjoyed that hangover ridden day at the pool in Volkach if this was your attitude back in 1991 !

Do you think M'well will have someone there watching the game?

I would bloody well hope so!

I reckon they may stay on (representatives of Stjarnan) to take in our friendly v Fulham this Saturday.

Remember Julian - we want a match report on how good or otherwise Stjarnan are no later than 1st thing Friday morning on this thread - Capiche ?

3 of us heading to Iceland :-D

Although while 2 of us fly out from Manchester at 7AM on the Thursday 1 of my mates can't get Thursday off work so is flying out on the 5PM flight from Edinburgh, gets in 40 minutes before kick off! He will be lucky to see the 2nd half!!

Then we are going out to get completely pished in Reykjavik till 4AM and go straight to the airport for our morning flight back! Will be the shortest 'holiday' ever for him, less than 12 hours!

3 of us heading to Iceland :-D

Although while 2 of us fly out from Manchester at 7AM on the Thursday 1 of my mates can't get Thursday off work so is flying out on the 5PM flight from Edinburgh, gets in 40 minutes before kick off! He will be lucky to see the 2nd half!!

Then we are going out to get completely pished in Reykjavik till 4AM and go straight to the airport for our morning flight back! Will be the shortest 'holiday' ever for him, less than 12 hours!

How can they announce kick off time when game has not been finalised? I'm on same flights from Manchester but staying until Sunday. I have a mate who went to Tokyo to watch scotland play and was there less than 36 hours