Iceland Roll Call

WilliePettigrew

FFS, why couldn't Bangor play like this in the 1st leg? Should be 4-2 up with better finishing, great save by Bangor keeper from corner. Icelanders are very tall, probably made a few changes from 1st leg, they like a dive.

From a travel and financial point of view Bangor would have been much better. But from a tourist and party point of view Reykjavik wins. Any young ( or oldish) free and single guy will have a ball. There are about 5 women to every guy and all stunning. They are also, to quote and Icelandic guy I met on a fight, " very liberal". Nobody sleeps in Reykjavik at the weekend. So if you're going stay over Friday and Saturday. Many great touristy things to do in between also.

Why the Fuck would I have paid for food and drink if I wasn't going to Iceland!?

Ah right, I misunderstood. We had agreed between us that if Bangor pulled off a miracle tonight we were still going to Iceland and I assumed everyone would have been the same.

4 of us booked these flights with easyJet last week, got them £50 cheaper :drinks: , still way cheaper than other options.

I think I paid £161. Seem to be a few on these flights. Worth organising a minibus rather than hang about waiting on the bus? Be quicker getting to Reykjavik, assuming we are all staying there

I think I paid £161. Seem to be a few on these flights. Worth organising a minibus rather than hang about waiting on the bus? Be quicker getting to Reykjavik, assuming we are all staying there

Planning on going to the Blue Lagoon upon arrival from Manchester then onto Reykjavik.

Young ladies take their guys there and "pleasure" them . Hence the locals referring to it as the sperm bank. I hear it's good for the complexion

Riiiight. That's definitely true.

I was a big fan of the boy walking round with a pole poking folk getting too close.