Iceland Roll Call

WilliePettigrew

I have only a slightly better chance of a ticket as I arrive 8.30 am Thursday. Be straight to the stadium to see if any left. When I called the ticket office on Friday to enquire about tickets I was told the Icelanders offered 160. No idea what had changed. I assume you can only but one ticket? I know it's not motherwells fault but there will be fans miss out on a ticket that have not missed a match in ages, just because they arrive a bit early. Not exactly rewarding loyalty

You have a better chance than me I don't get there until 14:00 Thursday, so I'll be behind the goal with Julian!

When I went to the Bangor/Stjarnan game the Welsh stewards were very officious, absolutely no standing behind the goal(UEFA ruling), this didnt help the tea bar queue at half time still waiting to be served when the 2nd half kicked off, but this was inside the ground. I presume they could do nothing if you were outside of the stadium? If they see 40/50 Well fans outside I'm sure they might find room for us if it meant taking our Kroner?

Standing behind the goal outside the ground would depend on their views on public drinking and what would be considered here as loitering. I hope you are all allowed to watch somehow but if there ends up with over a hundred outside then the chances sound slimmer.

Standing behind the goal outside the ground would depend on their views on public drinking and what would be considered here as loitering. I hope you are all allowed to watch somehow but if there ends up with over a hundred outside then the chances sound slimmer.

When the police come over just ask if they would rather you standing outside the ground or inside, might have a chance of getting in.

Just heard, the club have obtained all the 85 tickets from Stjarnan for our game - they will be handing them out in the Dubliner in Reykjavik from 5pm. Apparently the pub is doing pints for £2.50 when you collect a ticket! Great news as it saves us a trip out to the ground!

Is this a clever plan to get everyone to head to the wrong place?

Just heard, the club have obtained all the 85 tickets from Stjarnan for our game - they will be handing them out in the Dubliner in Reykjavik from 5pm. Apparently the pub is doing pints for £2.50 when you collect a ticket! Great news as it saves us a trip out to the ground!

In Reykjavik just now with 'Flow and he confirms this isn't true. Someone is at the wind up.

Not true - on the official club twitter

We have just been and got our tickets for the match at the stadium 4000 isk each.