Celtic Game

Wellfan1984

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fantastic point today, against all the odds too. I honestly thought we'd do well to keep it down to 0-1 once they went infront but we got a break and we took it. Thought Klimpl was superb again today.

And the chant of the day..."Glasgow Celtic = Paedophiles" for almost the entire 2nd half :unsure: Not exactly PC but it wound them up no ends.

Great result, O'Brien was outsanding once again, maybe not as many chances as i'd have liked but no one can fault the effort from the team.

Aye,fair play to him.Read his comments in the papers regarding wanting to play for Ireland.Usually, when someone spouts off like that, they have a shocker. But his mind was 100% on today's game.

Also thought Mark Reynolds was outstanding today.

Happy with a point today!

We may have only had one shot on goal all game, but it went in and that's all that mattered. The effort from the players was fantastic and I thought we thoroughly deserved a share of the points.

Delighted we didn't go with just one up front also, as I think that could have been a disaster. Instead we tried to play football and, although we didn't create anything clear cut, we still looked like a goal was always possible - and were rewarded!

Thought Jim O'Brien could have taken a quick throw-in at the very end with Murphy only a few yards away and Boruc about 25 yards off his line, but perhaps I'm just being greedy! :unsure:

I surprisingly agree with MJC here. I thought when Celtic scored the first the game was all but over, but I'm glad I got proved wrong. The Paedo chant was absolutely class!

And I'm with Jay, if O'Brien used his head he'd have take the quick shy to Murphy and we'd be 3 points better off! Still, I'll happily take the point.

Mon the Well!!!!!

I happily take the point, but it was great. Great effort by most, some players however let themselves down... again.

Our Strikers were hopeless today against an even worse defense.

Would have been a disgrace, if we didnt manage a point against a very, very poor Celtic team.

Player of the match: Probably Jim.

A well deserved point in my opinion, as much as celtic had more chances Wee Chesney was miles oot in his interview that they had all the possesion.

The only concern again from today was that for all the ball we had only one shot on goal and that from a defender. (edit: oh and soooooo many slack passes again!)

And for 5minutes after he went off and then after we scored it was glaringly obvious what Fitzpatrick brings to the team. I was bricking it at points when they were walking straight past our midfield.

A lot of effort from players today, Sutton is miles of the pace but still contributed just enough.

Thought Reynolds was mostly very composed.

and a totally standard institutionalised biased performance from an SFA referee, allowing an old firm team to dictate how he officiates ;)

Would've taken a point before the game and I think we just about deserved it. I thought we cleared our lines well but certanily didn't create anything up front. Celtic obviously did have the majority of the play and also the best chances but Celtic team doesn't have that over the years really? Strachan and Lennon can dry their eyes and fuck off as far as I'm concerned.

Brines cemented himself as the worst ref in the league. Obviously has taken his training from Tullyallan of how to look straight at an incident then give the decision the other way! Shoking ineptitude all day from the biggest shitebag bottler you're ever likely to see.

Not a great game but delighted with the point to come back against them takes guts. I thought we'd get humped today but DELIGHTED to be proved wrong. Top 6 now ONWARDS AND UPWARDS! Lets turn the dissapointment of thursday into something positive and see where it takes us, ;) .

A POLIS AND A REFEREE I BET HES SOME MAN ON A NIGHT OUT, NO POINT EVEN TALKING ABOUT HIM AS ITS THE WAY ITS ALWAYS BEEN AND ALWAYS WILL IT JUST MAKES IT SWEETER WHEN YOU GET SOMETHING AGAINST 12 MEN. HOW DID WE EVER CHEER THAT BADGE KISSIN DIVIN WEE SHITE MCDONALD