Kilmarnock V Motherwell 23/08/14

Yabba's Turd

Get your money on Kilmarnock, McManus has been vocal on his dislike of the surface and I gather others are none too keen :unsure:

With Ferguson and Erwin out now toowe are probably looking at something like...

Twardzik

Reid - Kerr - McManus - O'Brien?

Ainsworth/Law - Lasley - Carswell - Vigurs

Ojamma - Sutton

I am making the assumption he will start O'Brien and shift one of the other defenders to left back there as I cant see any other way around it unless we have a left back in the young team.

To be honest, I dont think that team looks *too* bad.

Once we have Hammy, Ramsden, ZFA, Erwin and Moore back we have a decent squad there. Add in the likes of McHugh, Lawson, Cummins, Thomas, Cadden, Leitch and things arent too bad.

Get your money on Kilmarnock, McManus has been vocal on his dislike of the surface and I gather others are none too keen :unsure:

Our record on artificial surfaces doesn’t bode too well. Thank god Killie are on a par with Albion Rovers and have yet to reach the level of Stjarnan. ph34r.gif

2-1 Killie. :(

I wouldn't be surprised to see Lawson make an appearance today and it'll be interesting to see how McCall handles the left-back conundrum this week.

For some reason we often struggle against Killie, but I expect we'll see a bit more from the team today as they try and make amends for last week. Ojamaa and Vigurs to make the difference today I think, narrow win for the good guys.