Celtic V Motherwell 21/09/14

Yabba's Turd

I can remember a 7 - 0 at Fir Park when Nicholas and McClair ran riot. Eight would be a record equalling defeat but wouldn't rule it out - more likely to be 3 or 4.

Any trip in recent years has been more in hope than in expectation and I've been lucky enough to see us pull it off on a few occasions (Twaddle and Lappin). You never know!

Not at all sadly. We have been overrun and out played in the majority of games so far this season and we've been extremely fortunate to have only escaped from some games with 2-0 defeats. We are due a severe pasting and if Celtic really fancy it then they will take anything between 3 and 8 goals off us on Saturday.

whilst i agree that we have been overrun and outplayed this season

you think 8-0 on saturday? what about the real game on sunday? :whistling: 3 or 4-1 is my prediction

Not at all sadly. We have been overrun and out played in the majority of games so far this season and we've been extremely fortunate to have only escaped from some games with 2-0 defeats. We are due a severe pasting and if Celtic really fancy it then they will take anything between 3 and 8 goals off us on Saturday.

So you have went from 8-0 to...somewhere between 3 and 8 then?

We will lose but it won't be by 8. Celtic aren't all that good either - good enough to beat us 3-0 though.

famous 4-2

That's the only time in my life that I can recall us scoring 4 goals against them and beating them, we put 3 past them last year and 4 a few seasons ago but wee didn't win those ones.

1 nil Motherwell

That's the kind of score that would not surprise me at all,playing shite for weeks then pulling out a good result its the Motherwell way. We know we have to get every player at 100% to give ourselves a chance to get anything from the game, its about time our season got up and running so a win on Sunday would be great. That said my head tells me that it won't happen but Celtic are beatable Delia is still trying to find his best team and they definitely don't have the same quality players this season, so heres hoping.

to take anything from this we will have to hopefully still be in the game at 60 mins then anything can happen. a wonder how much motherwell fans will make the trip, £29 for an adult to get treated like shit, a cant see much folk paying that

118 at dingwall last week - i cant see more than that