Celtic V Motherwell 21/09/14

Yabba's Turd

.....with worse Motherwell teams.

True, but it's rare that we dominated them the way did in that 3 - 1 game.

Having said that, I'll be happy to be played off the park in this one and steal a 0 - 0. The key to situations like this is step it up in the 2nd half and hope the opponents run out of steam after their Euro exertions.

(Still think we'll lose, though).

I see Hammell is still out and is apparently miles away from first team action. Another couple of injuries picked up in training and are 50/50.

A narrow defeat and no more injuries is the best we can hope for here.

Next two league games v Accies and Thistle are massive and we really need 4 points from them.

Ohh and with a game in hand too. Panic! Panic!! Panic!!!

In all seriousness I know what you are saying Ya Bezzer!, but real pressure would be going into the split with St Mirren three points behind us, not when we've not even completed a full set of fixtures.

Ohh and with a game in hand too. Panic! Panic!! Panic!!!

In all seriousness I know what you are saying Ya Bezzer!, but real pressure would be going into the split with St Mirren three points behind us, not when we've not even completed a full set of fixtures.

I'm not panicking but the stall for the rest of the season is being laid out now and I don't want it to be at this end of the table. Especially as most teams seem to be putting points on the board. Unless we get our act together we could be detached down there with St.Mirren and Ross County and maybe Partick Thistle.

Last I heard there were at least 2 injuries to unnamed players - you'd have to think Ojamaa is one of them given his recent lack of game time.

Funny thought that people complain about McCall's lack of a Plan B and about his weird formations.

Much rather win the Accies game than this one.

Starting 11 once again is a joke. If Kerr is playing right mid then McCall has lost the plot.

Law keeps his place, no Ojamaa, Erwin, Ainsworth of Lawson (who has played well)?

Are these guys injured?

Shocking stuff.

Formation seems to be

Dan

Kerr McManus OB Ramsden

Reid Lasley Vigurs ZFA

Law

Sutton

Firming up the cover on the wings by the looks of it and its working so far.