Motherwell V Hamilton Accies 27/09/14

Yabba's Turd

Needs to be a win. No two ways about it. The players owe us.

Surely Lawson, Erwin and Ojamaa to start also?!?!

On the subject of Ojamaa, why hasn't he been starting?! He's been back at the club 6 weeks and has hardly featured!

Twardzik,

Ramsden, O'Brien, McManus, Reid

Ainsworth, Lawson, Leitch, Vigurs

Ojamaa, Erwin

Subs can be made before the 80 minute mark and/or before we go a goal down.

Looks like he's carrying a bit of timber tbh.

Not the only one in our team tbh.

Evident last light also which team was miles fitter. Half time at the game our subs where playing keeper uppie and pinging passes to each other and Accies subs where doing a bit of a workout with the coach and got a ball for 2 mins.

Anyway onto Sats game I think this will be a draw. We just aren't good at the moment and beating Ross C and drawing against Celtic can't paper over that. Players look sluggish and bereft of confidence or ideas.

Not even going to put which team I hope starts as it may upset a few sensitive/protective souls on here....

I love Lasley and he's a Motherwell legend but it's not happening for him at the moment and others should be given their chance. It's not as if we don't have plenty options for a central midfield pairing.

I'm not going to come on here and say Lasley is having a great season but to me it looks like it's still him that is trying to bring the pace of the game up.

And I do not understand the Leitch love in. I just don't see what other people are supposed to see in this guys play.

I'm not going to come on here and say Lasley is having a great season but to me it looks like it's still him that is trying to bring the pace of the game up.

And I do not understand the Leitch love in. I just don't see what other people are supposed to see in this guys play.

We've not had a playmaker since Nicky Law left and consequently Lasley is left with too much to do. Vigurs has failed to step up to the plate on a regular basis.

We cant score against 10 men and Accies 2nd team how the feck are we gonna beat their first team and 11 men. 2-0 DEFEAT. Starting to get pissed off with Motherwell at the moment we've been SHITE in every game this season except Ross County and the 1st half against Celtic. :wallbash:

We have been shite coz we finally have had a summer where we didn't sign the right types of players but this was gonna come at some point tbh. We no longer have the likes of Randolph, Higdon, Nicky Law, Chris Humphrey etc and that's why the standard has substantially dropped, was due to happen some point and that time is now sadly.

Keep the faith brothers and sisters, we will prevail on Sat. Wee Leitch is a good tidy player but imho not mobile or quick enough yet for regular 1st team place.

I'd agree with that. I can see it in flashes but he hasnt done enough yet to nail down a first team place for me.

I'd probably go:

Dan

Kerr OB McManus Reid

Ainsworth Lawson Carswell Vigurs

Erwin Ojamma

Goalie and back 4 seem pretty solid so would keep as is.

Lasley has been pish all season needs dropped and Lawson deserves a chance I think.

Carswell back in in place of Leitch as he is more solid. Law dropped.

Ainsworth and Vigurs stay in as they offer it in flashes and can change a game but havent convinced thus far but we dont really have any other options out wide apart from ZFA/Cadden/Thomas and I would be inclined to bring them off the bench rather than start them

Sutton out for a rest - Erwin and Ojamma in.

Sutton wont be dropped due to McCall saying he is vital at winning headers at defensive set pieces and lasley wont be dropped simply coz he is the captain. They are first names on the managers team sheet. I actually think Angol will come in at left back, Carswell will come in for Leitch in midfield and I can see Ojamaa replacing Law to join Sutton up front. Any other changes id be surprised at, I don't know if O'Brien is suspended or if it just counts in cup games.