Josh Law Vs Faddy

TAM

1411636483[/url]' post='421806']

Faddy and McCall must have fallen out. That much is obvious.

Faddy was injured most of last season and when he did play he only occassionally showed what he was capable of, even the season before. I still believe Faddy should've been given a deal (at the expense of Law), even for the drive, determination and moral boost he clearly brings to the squad.

Law isn't the only underperformer who is guaranteed 90 minutes this season though, and that's only one of the factors that's costing us.

Its so obvious that you don't provide anything to back that up , but if you say it , then it must be obvious

It was McCall who took a chance on him in the first place and saw him every day in training

If heturns out to be a stand out for Saints then we have missed a trick, but based on last year that's not going to happen

Faddy was and always will be one of my all time favourite 'well players. The fact he had the skills to take it to a higher level and perform at EPL and international level put him up with the likes of St John and McAllister in terms of class. If he is not worth a contract then he is either completely crooked or McCall is an arse. He obviously loves the club and would want to play for us.The issue now is that he does seem to be fit enough to get a deal elsewhere in the SPL and we have spent our limited budget on players who are comparatively shite. Not good business if that is the way it works out.

I started to have my doubts about McCall when he consistently played McFadden on the left-hand side of a 4man midfield...Tommy Wright hinted at it yesterday, that he will play Faddy in his favoured position, which is up front (or off the front-man). Seeing McFadden track back to protect the left-back last season was painful viewing at times, our team should have been built around him, rather than him being a bit-part.

I totally agree with oniels40...I think that smacks of McCall though - he is tactically inept. We are so heavy on players in cm for example yet for 2 years he has consistently failed to adress a weakness wide left has shunted players like McFadden, Erwin , Ojamaa or vigurs- when quite clearly he didn't have squad balance right. He incapable of adapting

I totally agree with oniels40...I think that smacks of McCall though - he is tactically inept. We are so heavy on players in cm for example yet for 2 years he has consistently failed to adress a weakness wide left has shunted players like McFadden, Erwin , Ojamaa or vigurs- when quite clearly he didn't have squad balance right. He incapable of adapting

I think a lot of weaknesses McCall (and mccoist at rangers) exhibit were traits of Walter Smith that they have picked up. Smith got away with them because he was successful.

Good luck to him. Hope he does the business.

Can only echo that. Would love to see him hit the coveted 50 cap mark for entrance into the Hall of Fame, travesty if he never given such leading lights of the game in the shape of Roy Aitken, Christain Dailly & Gary Caldwell made it.