Partick Thistle V Motherwell 04/10/14

Yabba's Turd

For me the situation was worrying after the Stjarnan game although what has happened since then is the stuff of nightmares. Every single player we have is performing at a fraction of what they're capable of but I've never seen such a downward spiral from the word go from a team bar when Gretna or Dundee the last time they were up.

Anyone still not think we're in a relegation battle?

Writing his been on the wall for a while but time and time again, we're failing to react to big disappointments now.

Knowing the inconsistency and weaknesses of Ainsworth, I really don't know why we kept him if we weren't planning to play him regularly. The signing of Josh Law is one of the most blinded we've made since John Davies.

It's not just McCall, it's all his signings too. Think of the money we have wasted on McManus, neilsen, twardzick, Ramsden, Vigurs, Lawson, Ainsworth, and josh law. Imposters that don't give a monkeys about Motherwell!!

Thistle were in disarray before today and were missing their main man in higginbotham too. Strolled it by all accounts.

I'm probably one of the happiest of clappers, but I'm getting really concerned now about the fact that we don't even seem to be showing any signs of improvement. At least if we were looking like we were getting somewhere there would be cause for optimism, but we seem to be totally devoid of ideas. I still don't think it's "McCall out" time, but we need to do something: a change of system, training harder, something, because the same old isn't working any more.

St Johnstone, Partick, St Mirren and Dundee are still all within three points of us, so a couple of results could see us shoot up the league, but with Dundee, Aberdeen and St Johnstone coming up before the end of the month, on current form, it's hard to see us picking up points against any of them.

We really need someone on the park to step up and lead.

The entire club has lost its way since the summer. No leaders in the Directors box, dugout or on the park!! The Well Society will never work - and I am a member. There are just not enough of us.

The team are a shambles, goalkeeper not good enough, defence all over the place, midfield missing and nothing up top.

McCall must go now before it's too late! Anyone saying otherwise is living in the past. The team are no longer playing for him.

McCall out!!!!

• Like 3

Its officially a crisis now..our confidence is rock bottom, this is virtually the same team minus hutchie and faddy that took us to 2nd spot last season, so why are we so pish this term.

I am a fan of SMC but he seems to be bereft of ideas at the moment,we need results now, no fancy formations etc just a few win uglies to get the confidence up. However with all the upheaval at the club over the summer and our acute lack of cash i fear SMC's time may be up

• Like 1

The entire club has lost its way since the summer. No leaders in the Directors box, dugout or on the park!! The Well Society will never work - and I am a member. There are just not enough of us.

The team are a shambles, goalkeeper not good enough, defence all over the place, midfield missing and nothing up top.

McCall must go now before it's too late! Anyone saying otherwise is living in the past. The team are no longer playing for him.

McCall out!!!!

To be fair on Twardzik, he hasn't been the issue in any of the games I've seen this season, and has actually kept us in them at times.

He appeared to be our only hope when he came on in the second half (according to the radio). So maybe he can be excused today.

It's not just about today though is it?

He may well have scored a wonder goal today but that's all he's done in 10 domestic games. A decent 45 minutes every 10 games isn't enough.