Motherwell V Dundee 18/10/14

Yabba's Turd

We've been having the same discussions both pre and post match for 12 games now this season. Hopefully the post match discussions after this one will be commenting on a win and some semblance of decent play.

Have seen nothing to suggest this will be the case however.

For McCalls sake I hope Clarkson looks murder.

We've been having the same discussions both pre and post match for 12 games now this season. Hopefully the post match discussions after this one will be commenting on a win and some semblance of decent play.

2 appearance, 2 goals :whistling:

He doesn't need to look murder - just not as good as Erwin or Moore.

Clarkson will need to have a serious stinker to look any worse than Ojamaa, who was apparently going to solve all our problems!

Take it you weren't at Firhill on Saturday then? Best player on the pitch in a Motherwell strip by some distance.

If some of his teammates had matched his effort and performance levels we might have actually left with something.

At least there has been some fighting talk from McCall and Lasley in the press recently. The complete receding from public after the Stjarnan mess set up a sort of malaise to an extent where no one seemed to be accountable or standing out and giving it some fighting talk. Hopefully the players know how serious the situation is and the newspaper interviews with Lasley and McCall reinforce this. They need to get the finger out and perform like they can. These guys aren't bad players, well at least not 9 of them in my opinion.

I'm going to say a 2 - 0 Motherwell win.

Haha! I wasn't at Firhill on Saturday thankfully but sods law that he chose that game to get the finger out before I posted about his several honking performances!

Hopefully he's getting back towards being the player that left us but one decent game and no goals can't be the sort of form McCall was hoping for from his "exciting" signing.

Aye great to see McCall & Lasley talking tough in the paper. Just like they did after Rangers,Hibs,Aberdeen, Albion Rovers,St Johnstone, Stjarnan bla bla bla. All a load of empty promises and shite.

Team - Lasley,Law & 9 others

Formation - 4-4-2 with strikers on the wing,defenders wide right and midfielders up front probably

Result - 1-0 Dundee

Aftermath - McCall & Lasley talk angry in the paper

Rinse, Repeat

• Like 3

Dundee have conceded 9 goals in the last three league matches so if we can't score in this match we might be in trouble this season.

We can't really afford to lose this one as they would go 7 points clear more or less with goal difference taken into consideration.

On the other hand we could draw level with them with a win.

Cliche or not it does seem set up for David Clarkson to sink us.